Provide details on what you need help with along with a budget and time limit. Questions are posted anonymously and can be made 100% private.
Studypool matches you to the best tutor to help you with your question. Our tutors are highly qualified and vetted.
Your matched tutor provides personalized help according to your question details. Payment is made only after you have completed your 1-on-1 session and are satisfied with your session.
Community College of Philadelphia Home Ownership and The American Dream Presentation
Community College of Philadelphia
For this project, you complete a presentation by Placer Hills Real Estate about home ownership. You add slides, insert and format text and other objects, create and format a chart, create custom colors, and apply animation.
[Student Learning Outcomes PowerPoint—1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.5, 1.6, 1.9, 2.1, 2.3, 2.8, 2.9, 3.1, 3.2, 3.6, 3.7]
Files Needed: HomeOwnership-PPT-ACP-2.pptx Completed Project File Name: [your name]-HomeOwnership-PPT-ACP-2.pptx
Skills Covered in this Project
- Open and save a presentation.
- Add a slide and choose a layout.
- Use the Slide Master to change bullet symbols.
- Check spelling.
- Copy and paste a slide.
- Create a slide footer.
- Resize and align a picture.
- Change document properties.
- Insert a shape and text box.
- Use the eyedropper for color matching.
- Crop a picture.
- Create a chart.
- Use the Smart Lookup feature.
- Format a chart by changing chart elements.
- Create custom theme and background colors.
- Apply animation.
- Navigate in a slide show.
- Use keyboard shortcuts.
- Use ink annotations.
- Open the HomeOwnership-PPT-ACP-2.pptx PowerPoint presentation start file. If the document opens in Protected View, click the Enable Editing button so you can modify it.
- The file will be renamed automatically to include your name. Change the project file name if directed to do so by your instructor.
- Insert a slide after slide 2 with the Title and Content layout.
- Ask for client references and contact them
- Comparative Market Analysis
- Assess knowledge of neighborhoods
- Evaluate understanding of market trends
- Click the Slide Master button on the View tab to open Slide Master view.
- Select the first layout, Dividend Slide Master: used by slides(s) 1-11 .
- Change the bullet symbol to an arrowhead shape pointing right (Wingdings, character code 216).
- Change the bullet size to 100% of text.
- Close Slide Master view.
- Check spelling and correct any errors.
- Change to Slide Sorter view and adjust the Zoom percentage as needed so all slides are visible.
- Copy the slide 1 thumbnail and paste the copied slide after the last slide to create slide 12.
- Double-click slide 12 to open it in Normal view.
- Delete the “Home Ownership” title placeholder.
- Change the subtitle text to the following: Subtitle: 7100 Madrone RoadRoseville, CA 95722916.450.3300
- Change the subtitle text to Align Right.
- Position this text on the gray area beside the picture.
- Select the PHRE logo and change its size ( Height 2.5" and Width automatically adjusts).
- Open the Header and Footer dialog box.
- Select the following options: Slide number, Footer, and Don’t show on title slide.
- Click the footer text box and type: Placer Hills Real Estate
- Apply the footer to all slides.
- Display slide 10 and crop the picture around the “SOLD” sign so only part of the house shows.
- Change the size ( Height 5.5" and the Width automatically adjusts).
- Apply a Moderate Frame, Black picture style.
- Change Horizontal alignment to Align Center.
- Change Vertical alignment to Align Middle.
- Add the following Document Properties : Title : Home Ownership Subject : Buyer Info Manager : Casey Stroube
- Display slide 4 and insert an Arrow: Left ( Block Arrows category) shape ( Height 2" and Width 4").
- Apply the shape style Intense Effect – Blue-Gray, Accent 4.
- Add the text Avoid this cost with a 20% down payment.
- Change the text to Align Left.
- Change the Font Color to Black, Text 1.
- Change the Font Size to 24 pt.
- Position the arrow on the right so it points to the PMS shape.
- Display slide 5 and insert a text box ( Height .5" and Width 5.5").
- Add the text Balance your current needs with long-term goals.
- Apply the Shape Style Intense Effect – Blue-Gray, Accent 4.
- Use the Eyedropper to match the text box Shape Fill to the brown color of the house in the picture. Match the shaded area near the front door.
- Display slide 6. Click the Insert Chart button on the content placeholder and then insert a Clustered Column chart.
- Replace the worksheet data with data in Table 1.Table 1MedianAverage1990122,900149,8002000169,000207,0002010221,800272,9002019321,500383,900
- Delete Column D then close the worksheet.
- Select the source notation for the web site address in Slide 6 (beginning and ending with “https:….html”).
- Click this web site address in this pane to open your browser and display the web page with several links to data in Excel files.
- Click the XLS link for “Median and Average Sales Price of Houses Sold” to download the Excel file. (If this file is not available online, download and use SalesPrices.xlsx available from the Resources link.)
- Open the Excel file and locate the the values for the years 2005 and 2015.
- Open PowerPoint and select the chart on Slide 6. Select Edit data in Excel [ Chart Tools , Design tab] and insert rows for 2005 and 2015. Enter the Median and Average Sales Prices in these rows.
- Close Excel , close your browser window, and close the Smart Lookup pane in PowerPoint.
- Change the Chart Title on slide 6 to New Home Prices in the U.S. Apply Bold and change the Font Size to 24 pt.
- Position the Legend below the chart title using the Chart Elements button. Change the Font Size to 18 pt.
- Click the Chart Elements button beside the chart, select Data Labels and then Outside End.
- Change the format of the Data Labels to Currency with 0 decimal places. Move and position data labels so they do not overlap.
- Change the Vertical (Value) axis Font Size to 14 pt. and Currency with 0 decimal places.
- Change the Horizontal (Category) axis Font Size to 14 pt. and apply Bold.
- Select the Median series and change the Shape Styles to Moderate Effect – Blue-Gray, Accent 4.
- Select the Average series and change the Shape Styles to Moderate Effect – Orange, Accent 2.
- Remove the Gradient lines so the numbers are easier to read.
- Change four Accent colors using the Custom tab on the Colors dialog box. Change each color’s Red , Green , and Blue numbers to the numbers shown in the Table 2.Table 2Accent 1Accent 2Accent 3Accent 4Red13815468230Green1471054195Blue83721290
- SmartArtFloat InFloat Up, One by OneAfter Previous1.00
- ArrowWipeFrom LeftAfter Previous1.00
- PictureZoomObject CenterAfter Previous2.00
- Apply the Cover transition with From Bottom-Right effect options to all slides.
- Click From Beginning on the Slide Show tab.
- Click the spacebar to advance slides.
- Right-click and use the shortcut menu to select Show Presenter View.
- Right-click and select See all slides . Change slides by selecting a thumbnail.
- Press B to blank the screen; press B again to show the screen.
- Press Ctrl + P to activate the pen and make the following annotations: Slide 6 Circle $207,000 (the 2000 Average Price) and 383,900 (the 2019 Average Price) Slide 8 Circle Get Professional Help Slide 9 Highlight Pre-Approved
- At the end of the presentation, keep the annotations.
- Review the entire presentation in Slide Show view. Adjust slide content if needed.
- Save and close the presentation (Figure 5).
- Upload and save your project file.
- Submit project for grading.
Explanation & Answer
Attached. Please let me know if you have any questions or need revisions. Home Ownership The “American Dream” Home Ownership ➢ The culmination of the “American Dream” ➢ More than a place of shelter ➢ Symbol of financial security and stability ➢ The foundation for our families ➢ Where treasured memories are made ➢ Buying a home is a significent milestone in your life PLACER HILLS REAL ESTATE 2 CHOOSE YOUR REALTOR ➢ ASK FOR CLIENT REFERENCES AND CONTACT THEM ➢ REQUEST A CMA FOR LISTED HOMES ➢ COMPARATIVE MARKET ANALYSIS ➢ ASSESS KN...
24/7 Homework Help
Stuck on a homework question? Our verified tutors can answer all questions, from basic math to advanced rocket science !
powerpoint classical dance classical dance correctional facilities Health Care Administrators powerpoint presentation project management powerpoint presentation powerpoint powerpoint Powerpoint presentation help large scale fermentors
The Second Sex
by Simone de Beauvoir
Shattered - Inside Hillary Clintons Doomed Campaign
by Amie Parnes and Jonathan Allen
by Veronica Roth
How to Win Friends and Influence People
by Dale Carnegie
Bridge to Terabithia
by Katherine Paterson
The Curious Case of the Dog in the Night Time
by Mark Haddon
The Kite Runner
by Khaled Hosseini
The House of the Seven Gables
by Nathaniel Hawthorne
working on a homework question?
Studypool is powered by Microtutoring TM
Copyright © 2023. Studypool Inc.
Studypool is not sponsored or endorsed by any college or university.
Access over 20 million homework documents through the notebank
Get on-demand Q&A homework help from verified tutors
Read 1000s of rich book guides covering popular titles
Sign up with Google
Sign up with Facebook
Already have an account? Login
Login with Google
Login with Facebook
Don't have an account? Sign Up
Select a product below:
- Connect Math Hosted by ALEKS
- My Bookshelf (eBook Access)
Sign in to Shop:
Log In to My PreK-12 Platform
- AP/Honors & Electives
- Open Learning Platform
Log In to My Higher Ed Platform
- Connect Math Hosted by Aleks
Business and Economics
Accounting Business Communication Business Law Business Mathematics Business Statistics & Analytics Computer & Information Technology Decision Sciences & Operations Management Economics Finance Keyboarding Introduction to Business Insurance and Real Estate Management Information Systems Management Marketing Student Success
Humanities, Social Science and Language
American Government Anthropology Art Career Development Communication Criminal Justice Developmental English Education Film Composition Health and Human Performance
History Humanities Music Philosophy and Religion Political Science Psychology Sociology Student Success Theater World Languages
Science, Engineering and Math
Agriculture and Forestry Anatomy & Physiology Astronomy and Physical Science Biology - Majors Biology - Non-Majors Chemistry Cell/Molecular Biology and Genetics Earth & Environmental Science Ecology Engineering/Computer Science Engineering Technologies - Trade & Tech Health Professions Mathematics Microbiology Nutrition Physics Plants and Animals
Connect® Course management , reporting , and student learning tools backed by great support .
McGraw Hill GO Greenlight learning with the new eBook+
ALEKS® Personalize learning and assessment
ALEKS® Placement, Preparation, and Learning Achieve accurate math placement
SIMnet Ignite mastery of MS Office and IT skills
McGraw Hill eBook & ReadAnywhere App Get learning that fits anytime, anywhere
Sharpen: Study App A reliable study app for students
Virtual Labs Flexible, realistic science simulations
Inclusive Access Reduce costs and increase success
LMS Integration Log in and sync up
Math Placement Achieve accurate math placement
Content Collections powered by Create® Curate and deliver your ideal content
Custom Courseware Solutions Teach your course your way
Professional Services Collaborate to optimize outcomes
Lecture Capture Capture lectures for anytime access
Remote Proctoring Validate online exams even offsite
Institutional Solutions Increase engagement, lower costs, and improve access for your students
General Help & Support Info Customer Service & Tech Support contact information
Online Technical Support Center FAQs, articles, chat, email or phone support
Support At Every Step Instructor tools, training and resources for ALEKS , Connect & SIMnet
Instructor Sample Requests Get step by step instructions for requesting an evaluation, exam, or desk copy
Platform System Check System status in real time
Microsoft Office 365: In Practice, 2021 Edition , 1st Edition
- Print from $179.79
McGraw Hill eBook
- Highlight, take notes, and search
- Download the free ReadAnywhere app for offline and mobile access
Watch to learn more about the eBook
Unbound loose-leaf version of full text
- Next-day air
- 2nd-day air
Orders within the United States are shipped via FedEx or UPS Ground. For shipments to locations outside of the U.S., only standard shipping is available. All shipping options assume the product is available and that processing an order takes 24 to 48 hours prior to shipping.
Complete text bound in hardcover or softcover
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
- Table of Contents
- Author Bios
About the Author
Annette Easton, Ph.D. is an Associate Professor of Management Information Systems at San Diego State University. She has been an educator for over 20 years at the university level and has served as a school board trustee for eight years. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from California State University, Fresno, and a doctorate in Management Information Systems from the University of Arizona. Annette has published articles on information technology education, electronic meeting systems, and integrating new technologies into the information systems curriculum.She co-authored Cases for Modern Systems Development and she presents regularly at conferences. When not teaching, she enjoys spending time with her family, travelling, and cooking.
Pat Graves is a Professor Emeritus at Eastern Illinois University in Charleston, Illinois. She began her career as a high school teacher. After receiving her doctorate in Education from Memphis State University (now the University of Memphis), she taught in the Eastern Illinois University School of Business for 20 years. Pat has been an author of PowerPoint textbooks for McGraw-Hill Higher Education since 2002 and has authored textbooks about Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. When not writing, she travels, spends time with family and friends, enjoys the music city of Nashville, and appreciates the peacefulness of the Tennessee mountains.
Inc. Triad Interactive
Triad Interactive specializes in online education and training products. Our flagship program is SIMnet—a simulated Microsoft Office learning and assessment application developed for McGraw-Hill Education. Triad has been writing, programming, and managing the SIMnet system since 1999. Triad is also actively involved in online health education and in research projects to assess the usefulness of technology for helping high-risk populations make decisions about managing their cancer risk and treatment.
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw Hill. We make accessibility and adhering to WCAG AA guidelines a part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
For more information, visit our accessibility page , or contact us at [email protected]
Need support? We're here to help - Get real-world support and resources every step of the way.
- Contact & Locations
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Social Responsibility
- Investor Relations
- Social Media Directory
- Place an Order
- Get Support
- Contact Customer Service
- Contact Sales Rep
- Check System Status
- Author Support
- International Rights
- Purchase Order
Follow McGraw Hill:
©2024 McGraw Hill. All Rights Reserved.