First 1st Grade Math PowerPoint Classroom Games
<<< Back to Teacher's section | Tests | Interactive fun games | Ppt. games
First 1st Grade Math Classroom PPT Games
Addition jeopardy powerpoint game - ppt (topics covered below).
- Addition with pictures up to ten
- Addition with pictures up to 20
- Addition word problems
- Addition of numbers up to 10
- Addition of numbers up to 20
Addition Olympic Jeopardy PowerPoint Game PPt (topics covered below)
- Additiom of zero
- Adding numbers to 10
- Addition with no regrouping
- Addition of 3 numbers
- Addition of doubles
- Add & find missing numbers
- Add 3 numbers
- Add 1 to 2 digit numbers
- Ways to make numbers while adding
Comparisons Olympic jeopardy PowerPoint Game - PPT ( topics covered below)
- Comparing numbers aided with pictures
- Compare numbers up to 10
- Compare numbers up to 50
- Compare numbers up to 80
- Compare numbers up to 100
Numbers - Olympic jeopardy PowerPoint Game - PPT( topics covered are below )
- Even / Odd numbers
- Spelling numbers
- Roman numerals
Numbers & counting - Jeopardy PowerPoint Game - PPT( topics covered are below )
- Learn to count people on pictures
- Learn to count balls
- Learn to count fish
- Learn to count birds
- Learn to count fruits
Spelling numbers - Jeopardy PowerPoint Game - PPT( topics covered are below )
- Spell numbers from 1 to 10
- Spell numbers from 10 to 20
- Spell numbers from 20 to 30
- Spell numbers from 30 to 40
- Spell numbers from 40 to 50
Mixed Math Exercises - Jeopardy PowerPoint Game - PPT( topics covered are below )
- Estimation with the aid of pictures
- Spatial sense
- Telling the time
Subtraction - Olympic Jeopardy PowerPoint Game - PPT( topics covered are below )
- Subtract same numbers
- Subtract numbers from their doubles
- Subtraction with pictures up to 10
- Subtraction with pictures up to 20
- Subtraction word problems
- Subtract numbers up to 10
- Subtract numbers up to 20
Telling Time - Olympic Jeopardy PowerPoint Game - PPT( topics covered are below )
- Read time at exact hours on clocks
- Read time some minutes past on clocks
- Read time on digital clocks
- Compre clock readings
- Time daily facts
Math Quizzes For More Practice
Fifth Grade Math quizzes - Counting, Addition, Subtraction, Geometry, Positions & More
Sixth grade math quizzes - counting, addition, subtraction, geometry, positions & more seventh 7th grade math quizzes - algebra, simultaneous equations, linear equations, decimals, eigth 8th grade math quizzes - fractions, coordinate geometry, quadratic equations & more, math end of term tests & placement tests from kindergarten to sixth grades & pre-algebra and algebra 2 tests.
We offer PDF printables in the highest quality.
- Grade 1 worksheets.
- Grade 2 - 6 Worksheets
Fun Games for Teaching Maths
- Penalty shooting game
- En Garde Duel Game
- Fling the teacher fun game
- More More Games.
Parents, teachers and educators can now present the knowledge using these vividly presented short videos. Simply let the kids watch and learn.
Quizzes are designed around the topics of addition, subtraction, geometry, shapes, position, fractions, multiplication, division, arithmetic, algebra etc.
Access the materials by looking at topics - Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Geometry, Trigonometry, algebra, Decimals, Division and more.
Fun Games for Math Practice
- Games to practice Addition, subtraction, Geometry, Comparison, Algebra, Shapes, Time, Fractions, Decimals, Sequence, Division, Metric system, Logarithms, ratios, probability, multiplication and more>>
The games include among other : memory games, Walk the plank, Fling the Teacher, En Garde Duel, Basketball Game, Penalty Shoot and more.
- Worksheets to practice Addition, subtraction, Geometry, Comparison, Algebra, Shapes, Time, Fractions, Decimals, Sequence, Division, Metric system, Logarithms, ratios, probability, multiplication and more>>>
Math Video Lessons
Math Quizzes and Online Tests
These quizzes range from multiple choice math quizzes, gap fill quizzes, matching exercises, hotspot quizzes with graphics and more for interactive math practice.
- Math Worksheets
- Math Lessons
- Math Quizzes
- Math Downloads
Levels & Grades
- Grade 2 - 6
- Math eBooks
- Math ipod videos
- Advertise on this site
- Internal Links
- External Links
Math practice for kids.
- Math Video Slides
- Algebra & More
- Subtraction Games
- Multiplication Quizzes
- Geometry Exercises
- Video Lessons
- Schools directory
- Resources Jobs Schools directory News Search
FREE Year 1 Math YouTube PowerPoint Lessons (Perfect For Grade K)
Subject: Maths for early years
Age range: 5-7
Resource type: Lesson (complete)
21 July 2019
- Share through email
- Share through twitter
- Share through linkedin
- Share through facebook
- Share through pinterest
These have now been upgraded to include an interactive, dynamic YouTube movie in each PowerPoint. This is because I know teachers are moving away from PowerPoint to YouTube and I thought it would be fun to give them the option of being able to use and share this work directly on YouTube.
Here is a list of the different lessons in this FREE Year 1 Maths Lessons Pack
Lesson 1: Addition and Subtraction
Lesson 2: Splitting Numbers
Lesson 3: Using Number Lines To ‘Count On’
Lesson 4: Pairs and Doubling
Lesson 5: Taking Away
Lesson 6: Adding and Taking Away Pairs of Numbers
Lesson 7: Numbers to 20 in Order
Lesson 8: Writing numbers to 20
Lesson 9: Ordering Numbers
Lesson 10: Money Problems
Lesson 11: More Money Problems
I produced a wide range of different maths PowerPoint lessons at the start of my career. These would make perfect supply teacher lessons or where you need a quick lesson to cover a topic.
I uploaded them due to popular demand.
Creative Commons "Sharealike"
Your rating is required to reflect your happiness.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Empty reply does not make any sense for the end user
This is great to use with literacy level adults who are also English learners.
Report this resource to let us know if it violates our terms and conditions. Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.
Not quite what you were looking for? Search by keyword to find the right resource:
- Upload File
- Most Popular
- Art & Photos
FCAT Math 3rd grade Powerpoint Review 1
Embed Size (px) 344 x 292 429 x 357 514 x 422 599 x 487
Text of FCAT Math 3rd grade Powerpoint Review 1
Fractions Patterns GeometryMultiplicati
100 pts 100 pts 100 pts 100 pts 100 pts
200 pts 200 pts 200 pts
300 pts 300 pts 300 pts 300 pts
400 pts 400 pts 400 pts 400 pts
500 pts 500 pts 500 pts 500 pts 500 pts
Put these fractions in order from least to greatest.
Choose the answer that best compares these two
Which picture is not shaded?34
Which mixed number shows the shaded part
12 A. B. C. D.
Compare these two fractions
Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Miles 3 6 9
If I run 3 miles on day 1and add 3 miles every day after that, how many miles will I run on the 9th
Miles 3 6 9 12 15 18 21 24 27
What is the next picture in the pattern?
What are the next 3 shapes in the pattern?
I am making chocolate chip cookies. I used 3 chocolate chips in the 1st cookie. I used 6 chocolate chips to to make 2 cookies. How many chips will I
need for 4 cookies?
B. 24 D. 12
Number of cookies Number of chocolate chips
I am making a necklace using shapes. I used circle, square and hexagon
beads. First I put the hexagon, then the square and last the circle. What
will the 10th bead be?
1 2 3 4 5 6
What is a shape with only 5 sides?
A. HexagonB. PentagonC. TriangleD. Decagon
What two shapes could I use to make this shape below?
A.2 trianglesB.2 hexagonsC.2 circlesD.2 trapezoids
D. 2 Trapezoids
I cut a trapezoid into 3 congruent pieces. What choice is correct?
If the perimeter is 20 inches, what number is missing?
C. 4 + 4 + 4 + 4 + 4 = 20
F. 4 x (2 x 3)
(4 x 2) x 3
B. 3 x 6 = 18
What is a multiplication sentence for this array?
A. 3 + 3B. 4 x 3C. 3 x 3D. 3 x 3 x 3
C. 3 x 3 = 9
I gave each of my 5 friends 8 stickers each. Now I have none left. How many stickers did I
A. 35B. 40C. 22D. 14
Straw hat Blue
Baseball hat Pink
Sombrero hat Green
How many different combinations of outfits could I choose to wear?
A. 6 C. 9 B. 5 D. 12
Ice Cream Flavor
Chocolate Cherry Sugar
Vanilla Sprinkles Waffle cone
Peanuts Waffle bowl
A. 18B. 20C. 8D. 9
How many different combinations can I choose from when
ordering ice cream?
Our school is getting new uniforms. There are 3 different colored shirts, 4 different pants and 2 ties. How many different
outfits can I wear?A. 18B. 24C. 7D. 9
3 shirts x 4 pants x 2 ties = 24
Yellow Mint Red
Orange Bubblegum White
I am visiting the dentist and getting my teeth cleaned. How many different choices do I have?
A. 8 B. 9 C. 18 D. 16
Spring 2013 FCAT Reading, Math, & Science Administrator Training
3rd Grade Sunshine Math
Math 1 3rd Quarterly Exam
FCAT Math Review
FCAT MATH Jeopardy! Chapters 13 -16
MARCH 15, 2014. FCAT Reading April 14 th & 15 th (Grades 3, 4, 5) FCAT Math April 21 st & 22 nd (Grade 3, 4) April 28 th – May 1 st (Grade 5) FCAT Science
MATH FCAT PRACTICE (Grade 6, Lesson 5) - Collier County Public Schools
FCAT Math Terms
Math LP (2nd & 3rd )
3rd Grade Math Vocabulary
3rd Grade Math Jeopardy
3rd grade math!
FCAT Explorer. Math Timeline: High School Mathematics From the Florida Department of Education Program Overview
Middle School Promotion requirements: 3 Credits in Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies FCAT: Writing, Reading, Math and Science Pinnacle:
3RD MATH QUIZZES KEY
Multiplication Basics (3rd Grade Math)
Welcome class of 2013 BienvenidosByenvini. Graduation Requirements 24 Credits24 Credits Pass FCAT Reading, Math, and WritingPass FCAT Reading, Math, and
3rd Grade Math Homework
FCAT Math 3rd grade Powerpoint Review 3
math grade 4 FCAT released test 2005
3rd-5th math. Bond
FCAT MATH Jeopardy! Chapter 24 - 27
3rd Grade Math Task Cards
School Test Coordinator Training Workshop Spring 2012 FCAT/FCAT 2.0 Computer-Based Testing FCAT 2.0 Reading - Grades 6 & 10 FCAT 2.0 Reading Retake FCAT
3rd Grade EQ Math Connects
7th grade reading and math fcat 2.0 family night
Spring 2014 FCAT Math, & S cience Paper Test Administrator Training
math FCAT Sample Problems TABE Practice PERT MmAcVcErReIaCKS
fcat 6 math
3rd Grade Math Workbook: CommonCore Math Workbook
- Arts & Music
- English Language Arts
- World Language
- Social Studies - History
- Special Education
- Holidays / Seasonal
- Independent Work Packet
- Easel by TPT
- Google Apps
Interactive resources you can assign in your digital classroom from TPT.
Digital calendar math powerpoint for kindergarten and 1st grade morning meeting.
What educators are saying
This digital calendar math powerpoint is a traditional calendar routine for kindergarten or first grade. It's an interactive PowerPoint file which will work with ANY interactive board that has powerpoint software! Just keep in normal view to keep it interactive! Or use slide show view to be able to write over the slides.
EACH SLIDE HAS...
• a "notes" section with details on how to effectively use each slide as well as guiding questions.
• a student objective at the top
• the Common Core standard it addresses in the bottom right corner.
Watch how I use this digital calendar math wall in my classroom in this free video!
And read more about this on the blog!
NOTE: there is no need to redownload every year. This calendar is made to build as you go so there is no set calendar for the current year! That means you can use it year after year without having to worry about redownloading!
Also, check out my digital calendar math walls for a Common Core aligned alternative to calendar!
SKILLS FOR DIGITAL CALENDAR MATH POWERPOINT (27 SLIDES)
• Title Page
• Months of the Year page (with 1 video song link and links to the calendar slides for that month)
• A slide for each month with interactive date cards in the top left corner that form different patterns for each month. Click and drag the date cards each day as you "add the date to your calendar."
• Days of the Week slide with interactive day cards, yesterday was, today is, tomorrow will be sentence frames and video links to days of the week songs. (2 different slide options)
• Days We've Been in School slide with interactive base 10 blocks
• Days We've Been in School slide with blank 100s chart and number cards to add each day
• Build-A-Number for composing and decomposing with tally marks and a tens frame (2 options)
• 100's chart for skip counting by 2's, 5's and 10's including counting and skipcounting video links.
• Piggy Bank with interactive coins to build money amounts. Includes video links to money songs. (3 slide options)
• Weather slide includes pictures for each weather type and a sentence frame, "The weather is ___."
• Temperature slide with interactive thermometer and the sentence frame "The temperature is ____."
• Weather Graph with color bars to interactively build the graph
• blank background jpeg is included in the zip file to make your own slides!
I save a new file each school year so that I can save my additions each day (new day in school, new date card, new weather graph bar). At the end of each month, we clear the weather graph and start over. Then, the next year you can save a new file so you can start from scratch again.
WAYS TO USE THIS DIGITAL CALENDAR MATH POWERPOINT
1. Whole group math skills spiral review
2. Calendar math or morning meeting
3. Assign in Google Classroom
4. Math technology station or center: Students work with partners and "reteach" the skills we worked on that morning. I give each partner a different "number of the day" to differentiate skills based on the needs of my students.
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!
Follow My TPT Store | Follow My Blog | Facebook | Instagram
Questions & Answers
The first grade roundup by whitney shaddock.
TPT empowers educators to teach at their best.
- We're Hiring
- Help & FAQ
- Terms of Service
- Trademark & Copyright
Keep in Touch!
Are you getting the free resources, updates, and special offers we send out every week in our teacher newsletter?
- Place value
- Number lines
- Graphs and more printable PDFs
- Graphs and more fun games
- Graphs and more card games
- Graphs and more board games
- Graphs and more PPT games
1st Grade Level Test
- Graphs and more to test
- Graphs and more quizzes
Interactive Board Games
Time game for 1st grade
Probability game for 1st grade
Place value game for 1st grade.
Patterns game for 1st grade
Ordering numbers game for 1st grade, money game for 1st grade, measurements game for 1st grade, graphs game for 1st grade, geometry game for 1st grade, comparisons game for 1st grade, addition with pictures game, addition game for 1st grade, other levels on mathfox.
- Pre-K math worksheets
- Pre-K math games
- Pre-K math card games
- Pre-K math PowerPoint games
- Pre-K math board games
- Kindergarten math worksheets
- Kindergarten math e-learning games
- Kindergarten math card games
- Kindergarten math board games
- Kindergarten math PowerPoint games
- Kindergarten math end of level test
- 1st grade math worksheets
- 1st grade math e-learning games
- 1st grade math board games
- 1st grade math card games
- 1st grade math PowerPoint games
- 1st grade end of level test
- 2nd grade math worksheets
- 2nd grade math e-learning games
- 2nd grade math card games
- 2nd grade math board games
- 2nd grade math PowerPoint games
- 2nd grade end of level test
- 3rd grade math worksheets
- 3rd grade math e-learning games
- 3rd grade math card games
- 3rd grade math board games
- 3rd grade math PowerPoint games
- 3rd grade end of level test
- 4th grade math worksheets
- 4th grade math e-learning games
- 4th grade math card games
- 4th grade math board games
- 4th grade math PowerPoint games
- 4th grade end of level test
- 5th grade math worksheets
- 5th grade math e-learning games
- 5th grade math board games
- 5th grade math card games
- 5th grade math PowerPoint games
- 5th grade end of level test
- 6th grade math worksheets
- 6th grade math e-learning games
- 6th grade math board games
- 6th grade math card games
- 6th grade math PowerPoint games
- 6th grade end of level test
- 7th grade math worksheets
- 7th grade math e-learning games
- 7th grade end of level test
Contact us for : Custom made worksheets Games, PPTs Board Games Card sets Hard copies and more
At Mathfox.com, we do not pass on to third parties any identifiable information about our users.Your email address and information, will NEVER be given or sold to a third party.
Send us a message online Eduterials Limited Room 22B, 22/F, Kiu Yin Commercial Building, 361-363 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong Tel: +85281979067
Cookie and Privacy Settings
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the website, you cannot refuse them without impacting how our site functions. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings and force blocking all cookies on this website.
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website and application for you in order to enhance your experience.
If you do not want that we track your visist to our site you can disable tracking in your browser here: Click to enable/disable google analytics tracking.
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings: Click to enable/disable google webfonts.
Google Map Settings: Click to enable/disable google maps.
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds: Click to enable/disable video embeds.
Text of FCAT Math 3rd grade Powerpoint Review 1. FCAT Reading April 14 th & 15 th (Grades 3, 4, 5) FCAT Math April 21 st & 22 nd (Grade 3, 4) April 28 th – May 1 st (Grade 5) FCAT Science
A PowerPoint providing a series of warm-up activities for Grade 1 students across the mathematics curriculum. This teaching resource is an interactive PowerPoint that provides a series of math warm-up activities that cover areas across the curriculum
This digital calendar math powerpoint is a traditional calendar routine for kindergarten or first grade. It's an interactive PowerPoint file which will work with ANY interactive board that has powerpoint software!
This page contains a variety of materials for teachers and parents of first graders