- Skip to main menu
- Skip to user menu
- Plan and conduct literature reviews.
- Qualitative data analysis.
- Manuscript writing.
- Oversee day-to-day data collection for research study(ies), in support of a PI, postdoc, research or administrative staff. Work consists of running and writing both standard and non-standard reports and analyzing routine data.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of all assigned protocols and reporting requirements.
- Adhere to all protocol requirements to ensure validity of clinical research data.
- Perform data collection, enter data into a computer database, clean and audit data using computer software to ensure accuracy in preparation of tables, generate and summarize data into reports to share with PI and research team, and Run routine and ad hoc reports from databases.
- Prepare mandatory reports and documents/protocols as well as assist in grant writing.
- Meet regularly with the PI and/or team leader to review data accuracy, shift reports, and overall study progress.
- Conduct literature searches to support the manager and the PI.
- Interact with clinicians and other gatekeepers to access the patient population.
- Recruit research participants. Verify patient eligibility for studies. Interview patients. Collect patient specimens (e.g., blood draws, urine, or saliva) and other patient data. Schedule follow-up visits.
- Maintain paper and computerized research files.
- Prepare for and participate in audits and monitoring of studies.
- Assist in preparation of IRB protocols and related documents.
- Participate in weekly research group meetings; schedule meetings; create agendas; complete minutes.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline.
- Additional related experience may substitute for required education, to the extent permitted by the JHU equivalency formula.
- Master's preferred.
- Experience with qualitative coding and with care delivery in low- and middle-income countries.
Share this job
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.
Clinician-educator faculty position in infectious diseases - antimicrobial stewardship research.
- Philadelphia, PA
- Browse Jobs
- Browse Companies
- Employer? Advertise your jobs
Research Assistant (English Language and Literature Academic Group)[NIE] (R00012478)
Nanyang Technological University Singapore
Posted March 5, 2023
The National Institute of Education invites suitable applications for the position of Research Assistant on an 8-month contract at the English Language and Literature Academic Group.
Project Title: Grammar as a Meaning-Making Resource for Literacy Development [P07/22 CAX]
The objectives of the study are to investigate how teachers teach grammar as a meaningmaking resource for literacy development and to explore how teachers and students benefit from the teaching of grammar as meaning-making. The data for this study will be (i) the teacher participants’ artefacts comprising lesson plans, language/grammar activities and worksheets, and (ii) their reflections, through interviews and written reflections, on whether such a teaching approach benefits their own teacher knowledge, and their students’ literacy development.
The applicant should possess the following:
- a bachelor’s degree in English language studies/ linguistics
- be organized
- able to write and proofread
The responsibilities of the RA will include the following.
The RA will support
- Organisation of teaching and learning artefacts shared with by teacher participants
- Transcription of participant interviews
- Collation of participant reflections
- Analysis of interviews and reflections according to broad themes
- Conducting of literature review of role of grammar in writing
- Organising and proof-reading of chapters in book manuscript
- Organisation of copyright permissions of book manuscript
- General administrative support work
- Other duties as assigned by PI
Applicants (external and internal) will apply via Workday. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing date for advertisements will be set to 28 calendar days from date of posting.
NIE staff can take chartered buses at their own expense from or near their homes to the NIE campus. This is subject to availability of seats.
Hiring Institution: NIEIn line with Singapore’s nationwide Vaccination-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS), employees must be fully vaccinated to return to the workplace, unless certified to be medically ineligible. For Information on VDS, please click here
Nanyang Technological University
About Nanyang Technological University A research-intensive public university, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore) has 33,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students in the Engineering, Business, Science, Humanities, Arts, & Social Sciences,... (More)
Find Related Jobs
- All Careers and Jobs at Nanyang Technological University
- Education jobs
Skip to main content
- Skip to main menu
- Skip to user menu
Associate Professor / Assistant Professor, Department of English Language Education
- Save You need to sign in or create an account to save
- Apply (This will open in a new window from which you will be automatically redirected to an external site after 5 seconds)
Founded in 1994 and awarded the University title in 2016, The Education University of Hong Kong (EdUHK) is a publicly funded university, dedicated to the advancement of teacher education and related disciplines through a diverse offering of academic, professional and research programmes. Approaching its 30 th anniversary, the University aspires to become a leading university in the Asia Pacific region and beyond, with a focus on educational and multidisciplinary research, development and innovation. We are committed to nurturing outstanding and caring educators and professionals as well as enhancing the impact of scholarship.
The University has an academic/teaching staff strength of about 450 and total student headcount of about 11,000. It has a Graduate School and three Faculties, namely, Faculty of Education and Human Development, Faculty of Humanities, and Faculty of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, comprising 16 academic departments, as well as a number of University-level research centres and Faculty-level research and professional development centres. For more information about the University, please visit http://www.eduhk.hk.
To continue pursuing excellence in the advancement of knowledge, scholarship and innovation through high quality research, we are seeking enthusiastic and highly dedicated academics to join the University in support of its strategic development in diverse areas.
Associate Professor / Assistant Professor (Ref: 2300252)
Department of English Language Education
Faculty of Humanities
The appointee will participate in teaching, research, knowledge transfer and community service. He/she is required to be actively involved in research that leads to successful grant proposals and publications in recognized refereed journals. He/she will also develop, evaluate and teach in programmes at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels; provide guidance to students in the capacity of academic adviser; supervise students on teaching practice and contribute to departmental and faculty activities and management. The appointee is expected to lead a team to enhance the capacity building and research development in the area of digital humanities.
Applicants should have a doctoral degree in the discipline of intersection of digital humanities and cultural studies (including but not limited to digital literacies in teaching and learning, data visualization, language/data/power, game-based language learning, etc.). In addition, research experience in critical sociocultural perspective on language education, emotion and affect in language teaching and learning, or related fields, will be an advantage.
Applicants for Associate Professor should possess evidence of strong research output and publication in relevant field(s) and a strong research track record and impact. Applicants for Assistant Professor should possess evidence of scholarship, research, and publications in the relevant field(s), evidence of plans for future development and capacity to work with schools and education professionals.
For information on the Department, please visit: http://www.eduhk.hk/ele/
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Initial appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract. Fringe benefits include contract-end gratuity, leave, medical and dental benefits, and where applicable, housing benefits.
The University only accepts and considers applications submitted online for this post. Applicants should complete the online application form and upload a full CV on or before 17 March 2023 . Applications which are incomplete or without the required documents may not be considered. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes. For details of the Personal Information Collection Statement, please refer to http://www.eduhk.hk/jobsopp/index.php?glang=en.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted. The University reserves the right not to fill the position(s) advertised. Since the incumbent’s work would involve contacts with persons aged under 18 and/or mentally incapacitated persons, prospective employee(s) will be required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check operated by the Hong Kong Police Force.
EdUHK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Assistant professor, chinese classics and chinese cultural education.
- THE EDUCATION UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG
- Save Assistant Professor, Chinese Classics and Chinese Cultural Education You need to sign in or create an account to save
Assistant Lecturer in the Centre for Applied English Studies
- Pok Fu Lam, Hong Kong
- THE UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG
- Save Assistant Lecturer in the Centre for Applied English Studies You need to sign in or create an account to save
Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in English Language Education
- Save Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in English Language Education You need to sign in or create an account to save
More searches like this
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Academic Posts jobs in Hong Kong
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Hong Kong
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Hong Kong
- Self & Career Exploration
- Blue Chip Leadership Experience
- Experiential Learning
- Research Experiences
- Transferable Skills
- Functional Skills
- Resume, CV & Cover Letter
- Online Profiles
- Networking & Relationship Building
- Offer Evaluation & Negotiation
- Career Core by Kaplan
- Arts & Media
- Commerce & Management
- Data & Technology
- Education & Social Services
- Engineering & Infrastructure
- Environment & Resources
- Global Impact & Public Service
- Health & Biosciences
- Law & Justice
- Research & Academia
- Recent Alumni
- Other Alumni Interest Areas
- People of Color
- Disabled Individuals
- First Generation
- Faculty & Staff
- Parents & Families
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Clinical research assistant i – rheumatology.
- Share This: Share Clinical Research Assistant I – Rheumatology on Twitter Share Clinical Research Assistant I – Rheumatology on Linkedin Share Clinical Research Assistant I – Rheumatology on Facebook
Philadelphia, PA, US, 19104
Location: LOC_MAIN-Main Hospital
Req ID: 233567
Employment Status: Regular – Full Time
Seeking Breakthrough Makers
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP)—named America’s 2022 Best Large Employer by Forbes —offers countless ways to change lives. Our diverse community of more than 20,000 Breakthrough Makers will inspire you to pursue passions, develop expertise, and drive innovation.
At CHOP, your experience is valued; your voice is heard; and your contributions make a difference for patients and families. Join us as we build on our promise to advance pediatric care—and your career.
CHOP’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
CHOP is committed to building an inclusive culture where employees feel a sense of belonging, connection, and community within their workplace. We are a team dedicated to fostering an environment that allows for all to be their authentic selves. We are focused on attracting, cultivating, and retaining diverse talent who can help us deliver on our mission to be a world leader in the advancement of healthcare for children.
We strongly encourage all candidates of diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to apply.
The Division of Rheumatology at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is dedicated to improving the safety, quality and health outcomes of children with rheumatic diseases. Led by Clinical Research Director, Pamela Weiss, MD, MSCE, the Rheumatology Research Core is seeking an entry-level Clinical Research Assistant to work alongside a team of three additional clinical research assistants. This position is full-time. The clinical research assistant will provide support in the day-to-day operations of recruiting and enrolling patients for active studies and clinical trials, providing regulatory support and oversight, and abstracting data into local and national databases.
1. Assists the Clinical Research Coordinator and Principal Investigators in all aspects of projects
2. Conducts literature searches and article reviews for protocol implementation and evaluation
3. Assists in developing and overseeing IRB applications, including protocols, informed consent documents, trial registration, and HIPAA forms as well as modifications and renewals
4. Recruits, screens and enrolls subjects into the clinical studies and trials
5. Maintains IRB regulatory documents for assigned protocols
6. Participates in coordinating study visits, assures completion of all study questionnaires and coordinates participant incentives
7. Conducts data abstraction from medical chart reviews, maintenance and storage of data, and analysis of subject information in both local databases and national registries
8. Helps create and manage survey and data collection instruments on REDCap and other platforms as needed
9. Attends weekly meetings of the Rheumatology Research Core and other pertinent project or division related meetings
Required Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
Required education and experience.
- Associate’s Degree
- At least one (1) year of relevant clinical research experience.
Preferred Education, Experience & Cert/Lic
- Bachelor’s Degree
Additional Technical Requirements
- Familiarity with IRB and human subject protection.
- College Majors
- Job Search Advice
Tell us what *you* think of our resources and what you’d like to see here in 2023. FILL OUT OUR SURVEY
- HR Toolkit |
- HR Templates |
- Job descriptions |
- Administrative job descriptions |
Research Assistant job description
A Research Assistant is a professional who supports research projects by conducting literature searches, data management and maintaining files for project Researchers.
Use this Research Assistant job description to advertise your vacancies and find qualified candidates. Feel free to modify responsibilities and requirements based on your needs.
Research Assistant responsibilities include:
- Preparing interview questions and summarizing results
- Performing literature reviews for their research team
- Conducting research and summarizing findings on project findings
We are seeking a passionate, detail-oriented Research Assistant to aid our project by preparing interviews and summarizing results. You will also work with undergraduate students on the team who can help bring your expertise into their papers as they complete them for publication in top academic journals.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for managing multiple tasks, but understand when one is more important than another to complete it on time.
- Maintain quality standards to preserve the integrity of data and findings
- Schedule and conduct interviews
- Select a place to conduct interviews and obtain permission from all participants
- Analyze data using various statistical methods
- Write reports to summarize data and the implications of the results
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Research Assistant or similar role
- Excellent administrative skills
- Knowledge of research methods
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- A degree in the field related to the study is preferred
Frequently asked questions
What does a research assistant do.
A Research Assistant provides support for professionals conducting experiments or gathering and analyzing information.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Research Assistant?
As a Research Assistant, your job is to make sure that all of the information in research databases are up-to-date and accurate. You will also be responsible for handling samples from experiments and implementing testing methods on them so they can give us better results!
What makes a good Research Assistant?
A Research Assistant needs to have excellent written and verbal communication skills to share information with lead Project Researchers. They also need to have excellent critical thinking skills to support their research, and they need to have attention to detail to ensure their research documents are accurate at all times.
Who does a Research Assistant work with?
The Research Assistant position is a collaborative one that can help solve real-world problems with interdisciplinary teams. They work with a team of researchers and Data Scientists to collect and interpret data for their research projects.
Hiring Research Assistant job description
Post this research assistant job description job ad to 18+ free job boards with one submission.
Start a free Workable trial and post your ad on the most popular job boards today.
Related Job Descriptions
- Data Scientist job description
Skip to content
University of Washington Links
- College of Arts & Sciences
Department of Economics
- Graduate Students
- Policy on Academic Conduct
- Study Abroad
- Undergraduate Mentorship Program
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Endowed Milliman Lecture
- Economics Outreach
- Lifelong Learning
- UW Women in Economics
- Visiting Committee
- Recent News
- Events Calendar
- Milliman Endowed Lectures
- Seminar Series
- Career Planning
- Research and Computing
- Scholarships & Financial Support
- Health & Safety
- Stay Connected
- Department Swag
Research Assistant/Associate Job Description
- Academic and/or work experience related to the field of research, as defined by the supervisor/lead researcher
- Experience with specialized software or datasets, as required by the supervisor
- Satisfactory academic progress, as defined by the supervisor
Research Assistants/Associates are Academic Student Employees (ASEs) hired by faculty to assist in carrying out a particular research agenda. The payroll title for such employees varies from Research Assistant, Research Associate 1 and Research Associate 2. The title/pay level is determined based upon the ASE’s current academic status. (More information on titles and payrates .)
While a research assistant is expected to contribute in many ways to the research project, typical responsibilities include the following:
- Conduct literature reviews
- Collect and analyze data
- Prepare materials for submission to granting agencies and foundations
- Prepare materials for UW Human Subjects Committee review
- Prepare interview questions
- Recruit and/or interview subjects
- Maintain accurate records of interviews, safeguarding the confidentiality of subjects, as necessary
- Summarize interviews
- Provide ready access to all experimental data for the faculty researcher and/or supervisor
- Request or acquire equipment or supplies necessary for the project
- Manage and respond to project related email
- Prepare, maintain, and update website materials
- Supervise undergraduate students working on the research project (maintaining records on assignment completion, acting as liaison/mediator between the undergraduate students and the faculty researcher)
- Attend project meetings
- Attend area seminars and other meetings as necessary
- Summarize project results
- Prepare progress reports for the PI and funding agency
- Prepare other articles, reports, and presentations
- Monitor the project budget
Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by individual researchers. Quarterly work requirements and schedules must be discussed with the Supervisor to ensure that the work priorities can be accomplished in the 220 work hours scheduled for the quarter (for a normal half-time appointment). Concerns about any additional responsibilities should be discussed first with the supervisor (faculty researcher), and then the Graduate Program Committee Chair or the Department Chair.
This position is subject to policies stated in the UW/UAW contract for Academic Student Employees (ASEs). The most recent information may be found at: http://www.washington.edu/admin/hr/laborrel/contracts/uaw/addons/
Policies on workload, vacation and paid leave are included in this contract. Vacation and paid leave must be approved by the supervisor. Documentation of leave approvals must be maintained per Department of Economics and UW Human Resources policy.
- All Graduate Students
- First Year PhD Students
- Job Market Candidates
- Alumni News
- Notable Economics Alumni
- Economics Alumni Updates
- Share Your Update
- Visiting Committee Members
- Degree Options
- How to Apply
- Course Planning & Registration
- Special Programs
- Resources for Students
- Internships & Careers
- Economics Undergraduate Board
- Admission Requirements
- Academic Student Employees
- Financial Assistance
- Job Placement
- Recent Publications
- Current & Upcoming
- Registering for Courses
- Add Code Requests Policy
- Undergraduate Course Syllabi
- General Information
- Course Equivalents
- Department of Economics Mentors
- Mentor Resource Library
- Mentors' FAQs
- Mentorship Info for Students
- Resources for Mentoring International Students
- Distinguished Alumnus
- Henry T. Buechel
- Kathy Gehrt Memorial
- Undergraduate Scholarship Recipients
- Graduate Student Awards
- Brownbag Seminars
- Econometrics Seminars
- Economics Major Info Sessions
- International and Macroeconomics Seminars
- Joint Seminar in Development Economics
- Microeconomics Seminars
- Econ 399: Internship Credit
- Employers Internship Info
- Terminal Server Information
- Giving FAQs
- Support Our Faculty
- Support Our Students
Research Assistant Literature jobs Sort by: relevance - date 2,549 jobs Senior Pulmonary Hypertension Clinical Research Assistant Lifespan 3.4 Providence, RI $45,323 - $74,797 a year Full-time Easily apply
Literature Research Assistant jobs Sort by: relevance - date 3,674 jobs Physician Assistant - Critical Care - Per Diem / Thoracic-Cardiovascular NYU Langone Health 4.0 Mineola, NY 11501 +13 locations $75 an hour Per diem Participates in designated activities related to professional physician assistant practice standards.
$33k-$78k Literature Research Assistant Jobs (NOW HIRING) Get fresh Literature Research Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox! Literature Research Assistant Jobs 745 Literature Research Assistant Jobs Jobs within 5000 miles of Chicago, IL Change location Assistant Professor of English - Multiethnic Anglophone Literature
Literature Research Assistant jobs Sort by: relevance - date 189 jobs Research Assistant I - Risk Factor Modification St. Michael's Hospital Toronto, ON $20.41-$26.54 an hour Casual This job represents staff that provides non-technical assistance, organization and administrative support to research projects at a basic level. Posted 3 days ago ·
Search 170 Research Assistant Literature jobs now available on Indeed.com, the world's largest job site.
Experience with qualitative coding and with care delivery in low- and middle-income countries. Classified Title: Research Assistant. Role/Level/Range: ACRO40/E/03/CD. Starting Salary Range: $16.75-$23.00-$29.30 HRLY (Commensurate with experience) Employee group: Casual / On Call. Schedule: Monday-Friday, Varies.
Part Time Research Assistant Literature jobs Sort by: relevance - date 26 jobs Research Assistant University College London 4.1 London £34,502 - £36,348 a year Part-time + 1 Support the research team with teaching and training at UCL. This pre-doctoral position is designed to build capacity in Global child health services research…
Literature Assistant jobs Sort by: relevance - date 423 jobs Food and Beverage Assistant new Champneys Health Resort 3.0 Tring HP23 £9.50 an hour Permanent + 2 Weekends only + 3 Hiring multiple candidates
Research Assistant Literature jobs now available. Research Assistant, Administrative Officer, Head of Customer Service and more on Indeed.com
Research Assistant in English Literature jobs Sort by: relevance - date 26 jobs Research Assistant Wrisoco Temporarily Remote in Kannangad, Kerala ₹10,000 - ₹30,000 a month Regular / Permanent + 1 Flexible shift + 1 Research Assistant The Yoga Institute 4.2 Mumbai, Maharashtra ₹25,000 - ₹30,000 a month Regular / Permanent + 1 Day shift
The LSRP is expected to keep abreast of scientific literature and contribute new ideas and techniques to the lab. Duties include: Plan approach to experiments in support of research projects in lab and/or field based on knowledge of scientific theory. Independently conduct experiments; maintain detailed records of experiments and outcomes.
The National Institute of Education invites suitable applications for the position of Research Assistant on an 8-month contract at the English Language and Literature Academic Group. Project Title: Grammar as a Meaning-Making Resource for Literacy Development [P07/22 CAX] Project Introduction:
Posted 3:45:23 PM. Position Title:On-Call, Research Assistant IPosition Type:Fixed Term (Fixed Term)Salary…See this and similar jobs on LinkedIn.
Familiar with ethnographic research methods; Able to liaise with the teachers and collect data independently, with minimal supervision, via the following modes of data collection: lesson observations; field notes; interviews; Responsibilities The full-time experienced Research Assistant (Grade 1) will undertake the following: Manage the ...
The research assistant will work closely with senior scientist, other research assistants to perform wet lab experiments. Stanford University is seeking a Life Science Research Professional 1 to perform basic functions and activities involved in defined research projects, and independently conduct and analyze experiments. Duties include:
To continue pursuing excellence in the advancement of knowledge, scholarship and innovation through high quality research, we are seeking enthusiastic and highly dedicated academics to join the University in support of its strategic development in diverse areas. Associate Professor / Assistant Professor (Ref: 2300252)
227 Research Assistant Literature jobs available on Indeed.com. 227 Research Assistant Literature Jobs, Employment August 31, 2022 | Indeed.com Skip to Job Postings , Search
Job in Santa Clara - Santa Clara County - CA California - USA , 95051. Listing for: County of Santa Clara. Full Time position. Listed on 2023-03-05. Job specializations: Research/Development. Clinical Research, Research Data Analyst, Research Assistant. Healthcare. Public Health.
694 Research Assistant Jobs and Vacancies - 1 March 2023 | Indeed.com Date Posted Remote Salary Estimate Job Type Education level Location Company Job Language Post your resume and find your next job on Indeed! Research Assistant jobs Sort by: relevance - date 694 jobs Scientific Research Assistant new Dr. Kanungo's Diabetes Centre
Job Summary The Division of Rheumatology at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is dedicated to improving the safety, quality and health outcomes of children with rheumatic diseases. Led by Clinical Research Director, Pamela Weiss, MD, MSCE, the Rheumatology Research Core is seeking an entry-level Clinical Research Assistant to work ...
As the name implies, as a Research Fellow, you will be conducting research and analysis of comprehensive results, literature, and data. ... Mouse over a state to see the number of active graduate research assistant jobs in each state. The darker areas on the map show where graduate research assistants earn the highest salaries across all 50 states.
A Research Assistant is a professional who supports research projects by conducting literature searches, data management and maintaining files for project Researchers. Use this Research Assistant job description to advertise your vacancies and find qualified candidates. Feel free to modify responsibilities and requirements based on your needs.
Experience with specialized software or datasets, as required by the supervisor. Satisfactory academic progress, as defined by the supervisor. Research Assistants/Associates are Academic Student Employees (ASEs) hired by faculty to assist in carrying out a particular research agenda. The payroll title for such employees varies from Research ...