What's Your Question?
10 Famous Leadership Quotes
Famous leadership quotes offer inspiration and motivation. Many people print out famous quotes to live by and have them on-hand at home, work and in the car. Here are 10 famous quotes, life quotes you might want to remember.
Alexander the Great
“I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion,” by Alexander the Great is an excellent leadership quote. The followers are as important as the leader.
John Quincy Adams
John Quincy Adams was a leader and a trailblazer. He wrote, “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
Napoleon Bonaparte was a leader, explorer and history maker. “A leader is a dealer in hope,” is one of his motivating quotes.
Former U.S. President and actor, Ronald Reagan had some words of wisdom. He said, “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
Steve Jobs was a successful businessman and leader. He had many famous quotes during his lifetime. One favorite quote of his reads, “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
Martin Luther King, Jr.
“A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus,” is a quote by Martin Luther King, Jr. King was a famous and peaceful Civil Rights leader.
Business leader Sam Walton paved the way for many opportunities. “Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it’s amazing what they can aCC0mplish.”
“The cautious seldom err,” one of the most famous quotes by Confucius. He was a wise leader with profound quotes.
Former U.S. President had wise sayings based on leadership. “Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far,” is one of Roosevelt’s quotes.
Mother Teresa has always been known helping other people, peacefully, in all parts of the world. There are many Mother Teresa famous quotes, but this one is a simple, poignant one. “Peace begins with a smile,” is one of the religious leaders quotes that shows how she has lived her life.
MORE FROM QUESTIONSANSWERED.NET
Quotes about Problem-Solving
“ A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” --Duke Ellington
“We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them.” -- Albert Einstein
“A problem well stated is a problem half solved.” -- John Dewey
“A sum can be put right : but only by going back till you find the error and working it afresh from that point, never by simply going on.” -- C. S. Lewis , The Great Divorce
“If your only tool is a hammer then every problem looks like a nail.” -- Abraham Maslow
Too often we give our children answers to remember rather than problems to solve. -- Roger Lewin
There's no use talking about the problem unless you talk about the solution. -- Betty Williams
© 2018 Great Expectations
- Reading Challenge
- Kindle Notes & Highlights
- Favorite genres
- Friends’ recommendations
- Account settings
Problem Solving Quotes
Browse By Tag
- Love Quotes 90.5k
- Life Quotes 71k
- Inspirational Quotes 68k
- Humor Quotes 41.5k
- Philosophy Quotes 27.5k
- God Quotes 25k
- Inspirational Quotes Quotes 24.5k
- Truth Quotes 22.5k
- Wisdom Quotes 22k
- Poetry Quotes 20.5k
- Romance Quotes 20k
- Death Quotes 18.5k
- Happiness Quotes 18k
- Hope Quotes 17k
- Faith Quotes 17k
- Inspiration Quotes 15.5k
- Quotes Quotes 15k
- Life Lessons Quotes 15k
- Writing Quotes 14k
- Motivational Quotes 14k
- Religion Quotes 14k
- Spirituality Quotes 13.5k
- Relationships Quotes 13.5k
- Success Quotes 12.5k
- Life Quotes Quotes 12.5k
- Love Quotes Quotes 12k
- Time Quotes 12k
- Knowledge Quotes 11k
- Science Quotes 10.5k
- Motivation Quotes 10.5k
Welcome back. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account.
problem solving Quotes
Recommended quote pages.
- Frances Owens
- Gillian Owens
- The Time Traveller
- don't give up
- little by little
- trying to survive
- Uncle Jewiir
- marital life
- Fritz Robinson
- William Robinson
- The Narrator
- feeling stuck
- personal problems
- avoiding responsibilities
- deeper meanings
- purpose in life
- Personal Growth
- accepting life
- choosing the lesser of two evils
- making choices
- hope for the future
- believe in yourself
- opinions of others
- money can't buy happiness
- having no money
- fixing things
- Help Center
- Gift a Book Club
- Shop Mini Clubs
- Schedule Demo
- Bargain Books
- Find a Book
- Motivate Reading
- Community Editors
Authors & Illustrators
- Get Your Book Reviewed
- Submit Original Work
- Song Quotes
- Rumi Quotes
- Sports Quotes
- Change Quotes
- Morning Quotes
- Deep Quotes
- Work Quotes
- Running Quotes
- Quote of the Day
- Letting Go Quotes
- Achievement Quotes
- Relationship Quotes
- Having Fun Quotes
- Good Morning Quotes For Her
- Smile Quotes
- Blessed Quotes
- Anxiety Quotes
- Funny Quotes
- Beauty Quotes
- Hippie Quotes
- Addiction Quotes
- Quotes for Kids
- Education Quotes
- Love Quotes for Him
- Love Quotes For Her
- Encouraging Quotes
- Happy Birthday Quotes
- Short Inspirational Quotes
- Monday Motivation Quotes
- Wise Quotes
- Eyes Quotes
- Water Quotes
- Friday Quotes
- Military Quotes
- Goodbye Quotes
- Parents Quotes
- Comeback Quotes
- Graduation Quotes
- Granddaughter Quotes
- New Beginnings Quotes
- Domestic Violence Quotes
- Losing a Loved One Quotes
- Joker Quotes
- Movie Quotes
- Shrek Quotes
- Itachi Quotes
- Madara Quotes
- Macbeth Quotes
- Lion King Quotes
- Superhero Quotes
- The Office Quotes
- Beth Dutton Quotes
- Letterkenny Quotes
- Animal Farm Quotes
- Famous Movie Quotes
- Talladega Nights Quotes
- Tupac Quotes
- J. Cole Quotes
- Sun Tzu Quotes
- Socrates Quotes
- Mac Miller Quotes
- Juice WRLD Quotes
- Frida Kahlo Quotes
- Nipsey Hussle Quotes
- Mother Teresa Quotes
- Maya Angelou Quotes
- Explore All Quotes
- Best Life Advice
- Positive Affirmations
- Stop Expecting
- What Is The Point Of Life
- How To Do Hard Things
- Make Others Feel Special
- Optimistic People
- Stay Motivated
- Reaching Goals
- Types of Failure
- Intrinsic Motivation
- Increase Self Esteem
- Overcome Challenges
- Better Decision Making
- Questions To Ask Yourself
- When Life Doesn't Go As Planned
- See All Motivation
- Hard Work Beats Talent
- Make Things Happen
- Peace Of Mind
- How To Hustle
- Those Who Hustle
- Organize Your Day
- Social Issues
- Celebrate Success
- Servant Leadership
- Believe In Your Dreams
- Goal Oriented
- Meet People
- Academic Probation
- Tough Questions
- Getting Fired
- Dedication To Work
- Achieving Challenging Goals
- See All Career
- Motivational Books
- Inspirational Biographies
- Books For Athletes
- Books For Entrepreneurs
- Business Books
- Children Books
- Books About Improving Relationships
- Short Novels
- Personal Finance Books
- Best Inspirational Books
- Self-Help Books
- Best Spiritual Books
- Full Potential
- Books That Will Change Your Life
- Best Leadership Books
- College Student
- Spiritual Books
- See All Books
- Brain Exercises
- Reinvent Yourself
- Nourish Your Soul
- Chase Your Dreams
- I Have No Purpose
- Misunderstandings In Relationships
- Life Imitates Art
- Your Intelligence
- Making The Right Decision
- Negative Effects Of Social Media
- Responsible Person
- Build Confidence
- Why Does Life Suck
- Measure Of Success
- See All Progress
- Break Up Quotes
- Challenge Quotes
- Depression Quotes
- Instagram Bio Quotes
- Soul Searching Quotes
- Quotes on Life Lessons
- Quotes Celebrating Women
- Positive Thinking Quotes
- I Miss You Quotes
- Father-Daughter Quotes
- Remember The Titans Quotes
- Good Morning Quotes For Him
- Know Your Worth Quotes
- Funny Yearbook Quotes
- Life Advice
- Discover Your Purpose
- Believe in Your Dreams
- Write For Us
- Fact Checking
Everyday Power ⋅ Inspirational Quotes ⋅ 50 Problem Solving Quotes to Help You Arrive at a Solution
50 Problem Solving Quotes to Help You Arrive at a Solution
Life can not be lived without encountering a few problems as evidenced by these problem solving quotes.
Some of these problems might be small, some might be catastrophic, and others will fall in between.
The size and scope of the problem really doesn’t matter.
What does matter, as you will see in these problem solving quotes, is your attitude and response to the problem.
How you view problems in general is a big part of the way you solve problems.
Do you think of them as something that is happening to you or an opportunity to learn something new?
Your understanding of the actual problem will also impact the way you solve it.
Many of these problem solving quotes stress that the solution will come from studying the problem itself.
Now, problem solving skills are something you can learn—either from academic knowledge, certain careers or activities, or emotional regulation techniques.
There are several steps involved in solving a problem including: identifying, analyzing, and describing the problem.
Then you follow that up with looking for the root cause of the problem.
After that, you can develop alternative solutions and then choose one to implement.
Finally, you should measure the results.
Keep reading through these problem solving quotes to elevate your perspective on how to handle a problem.
There are also a few tips at the end of the article for ways you can improve your problem solving skills!
Check out our most popular quote article, a list of short inspirational quotes for daily inspiration.
If you enjoy this collection, check out our inspirational quotes category page .
Short problem solving quotes
This first collection of problem solving quotes are short and to the point. They are perfect for a quick glance when you are stressed.
1. “All problems are illusions of the mind.” ― Eckhart Tolle
2. “A problem well stated is a problem half solved.” — John Dewey
3. “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” — Duke Ellington
4. “Creating something is all about problem-solving.” — Philip Seymour Hoffman
5. “I’m not afraid of problem-solving. There is always a way.” — Hanneli Mustaparta
6. “There are only two ways to solve a problem: stop dwelling, and start doing.” ― Emily Uraih
7. “If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.” — Isaac Asimov
8. “We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them.” — Albert Einstein
9. “Sometimes, the best way of solving a problem is by letting it unsolved.” ― Joe Mari Fadrigalan
10. “The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem” ― Captain Jack Sparrow
Problem solving quotes about the solutions to problems
With every problem there is a solution. The quotes below will help you become more proficient in finding that solution.
11. “It is courage which can find the solution to every problem.” ― Amit Kalantri
12. “There is always a solution to every challenging situation.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
13. “There’s no use talking about the problem unless you talk about the solution.” — Betty Williams
14. “Every problem has a solution; it may sometimes just need another perspective.” ― Katherine Russell
15. “It’s so much easier to suggest solutions when you don’t know too much about the problem.” ― Malcolm Forbes
16. “The important thing about a problem is not the solution, but the strength we gain in finding a solution.” ― Seneca
17. “Every outcome has its cause, and every predicament has its solution.” — Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See
18. “Every problem has a solution, although it may not be the outcome that was originally hoped for or expected.” — Alice Hoffman, Practical Magic
19. “Believe it is possible to solve your problem. Tremendous things happen to the believer. So believe the answer will come. It will.” — Norman Vincent Peale
20. “Whatever the problem, be part of the solution. Don’t just sit around raising questions and pointing out obstacles.” — Tina Fey, Bossypants
Problem solving quotes to keep in mind when facing your problems
These quotes equip you with wisdom when facing your problems. Remember that we all have problems, the successful people learn how to handle them.
21. “The problem is not to find the answer, it’s to face the answer.” ― Terence McKenna
22. “If your only tool is a hammer then every problem looks like a nail.” — Abraham Maslow
23. “Creating is no problem – problem solving is not creating.” — Robert Fritz, The Path of Least Resistance
24. “A step at a time… One problem at a time—just figure out this one problem.” — Linda Sue Park, A Long Walk to Water
25. “Yeah, that’s right; money is the greatest single problem-solver known to man…” — Jordan Belfort, The Wolf of Wall Street
26. “Leaps of greatness require the combined problem-solving ability of people who trust each other.” — Simon Sinek. Leaders Eat Last
27. “Problem-solving becomes a very important part of our makeup as we grow into maturity or move up the corporate ladder.” — Zig Ziglar
28. “Too many problem-solving sessions become battlegrounds where decisions are made based on power rather than intelligence.” — Margaret J. Wheatley
29. “‘We just have to keep going until we find out what’s wrong or find out why we don’t know what’s wrong.‘” — Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
30. “As the world we live in is so unpredictable, the ability to learn and to adapt to change is imperative, alongside creativity, problem-solving, and communication skills.” — Alain Dehaze
Careers or activities that aid in problem solving quotes
We can increase our skills in problem solving if we are willing to put in the time and work. Take a look at the quotes below to get some ideas on how to solve problems.
31. “You can increase your problem-solving skills by honing your question-asking ability.” — Michael J. Gelb
32. “Problem-solving, inventing, hacking and coding is more of an adrenaline rush of endorphins rather than a feeling.” — Walter O’Brien
33. “Problem-solving is essential to engineering. Engineers are constantly on the lookout for a better way to do things.” — Dinesh Paliwal
34. “On and on you will hike, And I know you’ll hike far and face up to your problems whatever they are.” — Dr. Suess, Oh, The Places You’ll Go
35. “I’ve been amazed at how often those outside the discipline of design assume that what designers do is decoration. Good design is problem solving.” — Jeffrey Veen
36. “I got addicted to the hands-on problem-solving through the process of making or designing something. Architecture school was really influential and amazing.” — Evan Sharp
37. “When trouble strikes, head to the library. You will either be able to solve the problem, or simply have something to read as the world crashes down around you.” — Lemony Snicket
38. “I’m wary of the word ‘inventing,’ because in the British psyche the word ‘inventor’ is immediately linked with ‘mad’. For me, inventing is problem-solving.” — Thomas Heatherwick
39. “Chess can open up a kid’s brain, and develop it in a playful creative way. They can learn playfully about creative, strategic, and logical thinking, and quick problem-solving.” — Judit Polgar
40. “The arts are the most uniquely suited to provide young people with critical-thinking skills, problem-solving, teamwork and collaboration, empathy and tolerance and compassion, looking at the other point of views.” — Emma Walton Hamilton
More problem solving quotes about children, students, growth, and life
You will more easily develop problem solving skills if you start at a young age, but you are never too late. Take a look at some problem solving advice.
41. “Life isn’t about living without problems. Life is about solving problems.” — Tom Krause
42. “Too often we give our children answers to remember rather than problems to solve.” — Roger Lewin
43. “Children have such vibrant minds. They need to play. They need to imagine. And it helps them learn problem-solving.” — Jan Brett
44. “Children that play outside develop better problem solving skills and have a stronger ability to work within a group.” — Jeff Foxworthy
45. “If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.” ― Albert Einstein
46. “Problems do not go away. They must be worked through or else they remain, forever a barrier to the growth and development of the spirit.” — M. Scott Peck
47. “Let’s teach boys at school the personally and economically valuable skills of self-expression and emotional intelligence, of mediation and problem-solving.” — Naomi Alderman
48. “If there is no solution to the problem then don’t waste time worrying about it. If there is a solution to the problem then don’t waste time worrying about it.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
49. “Since we don’t know with any certainty what specific aptitudes today’s students will need tomorrow, we need to ensure they have the critical thinking and problem-solving abilities that extend beyond any one technology or program.” — Eric Adams
50. “It is only because of problems that we grow mentally and spiritually. It is through the pain of confronting and resolving problems that we learn.” — M. Scott Peck, The Road Less Traveled
Problem Solving Quotes to Break Barriers
51. “The best way to find a solution to a problem is to first understand it.” ― Stephen Covey
52. “A problem well-stated is a problem half-solved.” ― Charles Kettering
53. “I can’t solve problems by hitting them with my fist.” ― Albert Einstein
54. “The best way to solve a problem is to remove its cause.” ― John Dryden
55.”The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.” ― Sven Goran Eriksson
56. “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” ― Albert Einstein
57. “When you can’t solve a problem, it’s because you’re playing by the rules.” ― Paul Arden
58. “The only limit to our solution is the size of our problem.” ― Maxwell Maltz
59. “The only way to solve a problem is to go through it, not around it.” ― Richard Branson
60. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” ― Robert H. Schuller
How to improve your problem solving skills
There are several ways you can improve your problem solving skills!
Some you might expect, and others might just surprise you!
For instance, did you know that dancing can help you solve problems better?
Dancing has a positive impact on our neural processing abilities, and can encourage convergent thinking.
Engaging in brain teasers and logic puzzles will help you master an important skill—the art of working backwards.
Once you get comfortable doing this you can apply that same logic and skill to real world problems.
There are some physical things you can do that impact your problem solving ability as well.
Getting a good night’s sleep matters. REM sleep will enhance your brain’s creative processes.
Working out, especially to music, will also boost your creative thinking and cognitive abilities.
Do you have some tips on how you improved your problem solving skills that were not mentioned in the problem solving quotes?
Let us know in the comment section below what has worked well for you.
Feel free to share books you have read or people you have listened to that made an impact on your problem solving abilities!
February 6, 2023 8:00 AM EST
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
500+ Short Inspirational Quotes to Lift Your Spirit
300+ Quotes by Famous People About Life, Love and Success
400+ Inspirational Quotes For Kids About Success
300+ Deep Quotes Inspiring Deep Thought
300+ Relationship Quotes Celebrating Real Love
200+ Encouraging Quotes to Help You Keep Going
400+ Funny Inspirational Quotes About Life
300+ Best Senior Year Quotes for Graduation and the Yearbook
300+ New Beginning Quotes about Starting Fresh
300+ Monday Motivation Quotes For The Week
300+ Famous Movie Quotes From Your Favorite Characters
300+ Education Quotes On Learning & Students
Starting a Business
- Business Plans
- Real Estate
- Business Models
- Business Ideas
- Side Hustle
Growing a Business
- Business Process
- Operations & Logistics
- Employee Experience & Recruiting
- Business Culture
- Thought Leaders
Science & technology.
- Social Media
- Business Solutions
- Data & Recovery
Money & Finance
- Debt / Loans / Refinancing
- Cryptocurrency / Blockchain
- Buying / Investing in Business
- Personal Finance
- Health & Wellness
- Celebrity Entrepreneurs
- Resumes & Interviewing
- Making a Change
- Franchise Advisors
- Franchise 500 Annual Ranking
- Featured Opportunities
- Find a Franchise
- Franchise Suppliers
- Buy a Franchise
- Grow Your Franchise
- Franchise Your Business
- Franchise News
- Find Success
- How to Go Green
- Latest News
- New Products
Copyright © 2023 Entrepreneur Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Entrepreneur® and its related marks are registered trademarks of Entrepreneur Media Inc.
27 Quotes to Change How You Think About Problems
Great minds give you the benefit of their experience.
By Daniel Marlin • Apr 21, 2017
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
It happens to even the most seasoned of entrepreneurs. You've built momentum for your latest project, you're excited to embrace new challenges and you've visualized success at the end of the road.
But all of a sudden an unexpected problem stops you dead in your tracks -- and this one seems impossible to solve.
Yes, major hurdles are disheartening, and they're often unavoidable. But the way you engage with and think about problems directly influences your ability to solve them.
Here's how some of the world's smartest people think about problems and how you can learn to overcome them.
Related: 4 Effective Ways Leaders Solve Problems and Stop them Before They Happen
1. "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." – Albert Einstein
2. "Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines." – Robert H. Shuller
3. "All problems become smaller when you confront them instead of dodging them." – William F. Halsey
4. "Not everything that is faced can be changed. But nothing can be changed until it is faced." – James Baldwin
5. "Sometimes problems don't require a solution to solve them; Instead they require maturity to outgrow them." – Steve Maraboli
6. "Every problem is a gift. Without them we wouldn't grow" – Tony Robbins
7. "Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced." – Soren Kierkegaard
8. "If you can solve your problem, then what is the need of worrying? If you cannot solve it, then what is the use of worrying?" – Shantideva
9. "It isn't that they cannot find the solution. It is that they cannot see the problem." – G.K Chesterton
10. "Problems are nothing but wake-up calls for creativity" – Gerhard Gschwandtner
11. "We fail more often because we solve the wrong problem than because we get the wrong solution to the right problem." – Russell L. Ackoff
12. "A positive attitude may not solve your problems -- but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." – Anonymous
Related: 4 Ways to Maintain a Positive Attitude Even When You're Stressed
13. "Running away from a problem only increases the distance from the solution." – Anonymous
14. "Problem-solving leaders have one thing in common: a faith that there's always a better way." – Gerald M. Weinberg
15. "Each problem that I solved became a rule, which served afterwards to solve other problems." – Rene Descartes
16. "Your ability to solve problems and make good decisions is the true measure of your skill as a leader." – Brian Tracy
17. "If you are unable to understand the cause of a problem, it is impossible to solve it." – Naoto Kan
18. "A problem is a chance for you to do your best." – Duke Ellington
19. "Giving up is the most painful way of solving a problem." – Anonymous
20. "Instead of thinking out the box, get rid of the box." – Deepak Chopra
21. "Solving problems means listening." – Richard Branson
22. "Inside of every problem lies an opportunity." – Robert Kiposaki
23. "There is no problem outside of you that is superior to the power within you." – Bob Proctor
24. "You can increase your problem-solving skills by honing your question-asking ability." – Michael J. Gelb
Related: Entrepreneurship Is Not About Problem Solving
25. "Don't bother people for help without first trying to solve the problem yourself." – Colin Powell
26. "If a problem can be solved it will be. If it cannot be solved there is no use worrying about it." – Dalai Lama XIV
27. "All life is problem solving." – Karl Popper
Entrepreneur, marketer, business consultant.
Editor's pick, most popular, an hr specialist explains why unlimited pto can hurt you in the long run.
One TikToker is going viral after explaining why accrued PTO is better than unlimited days off.
By Emily Rella
'My Health Will Be Better': Man Eating Only McDonald's for 100 Days Vows to Lose 50 Pounds
One man has become a viral sensation on TikTok after documenting his plan to lose 100 pounds by only eating McDonald's — and it seems to be paying off.
Carnival Cruise Wants Passengers to Have Fun in the Sun — But Do This, and You'll Get Burned With a New $500 Fee
The cruise line's updated contract follows a spate of unruly guest behavior across the tourism industry.
By Amanda Breen
The Viral Brand Behind Soaring Searches for 'Female Body Hair' Still Gets Up Close and Personal After Its $310 Million Sale
Georgina Gooley co-founded Billie in 2017 to meet women's shaving needs and change the narrative around body hair.
This Tool Can Elevate Your Video Marketing and Enhance Web Conferences and Your Social Media Strategy
Save big on the Pivo Pod Lite with advanced motion tracking.
By Entrepreneur Store
Amazon Employees Are Fighting on Slack About Returning to the Office
Amazon announced in mid-February it would ask its employees to come back to the office at least three days a week.
By Gabrielle Bienasz
Successfully copied link
- Quote of the Day
- Picture Quotes
Creative Problem Solving Quotes
Standart top banner.
Creativity can solve almost any problem.
Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.
To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science.
Life is a continuous exercise in creative problem solving.
Learn to use your brain power. Critical thinking is the key to creative problem solving in business.
Creativity can solve almost any problem. The creative act, the defeat of habit by originality, overcomes everything.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
The formulation of the problem is often more essential than its solution, which may be merely a matter of mathematical or experimental skill.
Problems are only opportunities with thorns on them.
Being receptive, being able to listen openly and well, is a crucial skill for creative problem-solving.
Pay attention to the inner voice that tells you when something feels right. Much of your creative problem-solving occurs at an unconscious level.
The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it is the same problem you had last year.
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.
It's all about one thing: creative problem-solving to get the story out.
A problem is a chance for you to do your best.
Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.
The mere formulation of a problem is far more essential than its solution, which may be merely a matter of mathematical or experimental skills. To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle requires creative imagination and marks real advances in science.
Again and again, the impossible problem is solved when we see that the problem is only a tough decision waiting to be made.
Every problem has a gift for you in its hands.
The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem.
It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it.
When someone comes to you to talk about a problem, if you move the conversation on to a discussion of potential solutions, you fuel their creative problem solving abilities on average by 20% - not to mention you make them feel better! You make them smarter and more empowered to tackle challenges.
When the solution is simple, God is answering.
People in good moods are better at inductive reasoning and creative problem solving.
last adds STANDART BOTTOM BANNER
- The author didn't say that
- There is a mistake in the text of this quote
- The quote belongs to another author
- Other error
Get Social with AzQuotes
Follow AzQuotes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Every day we present the best quotes! Improve yourself, find your inspiration, share with friends
SIDE STANDART BANNER
- WordPress plugin
- Submit Quotes
Login with your account
Create account, find your account.
35 Inspirational Quotes On Problems
Problem is defined as a situation, person, or thing that needs attention and needs to be dealt with or solved. May these quotes inspire you to be a problem solver so that you may live your dreams .
1. “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” Albert Einstein
2. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” Robert Schuller
3. “Everyone has problems, but don’t lose your happiness just because you focus too much on your problems.” Anonymous
4. “There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.” Bernard Williams
5. “No matter what our problem, God is the solution.” Pauline Creeden
6. “Talking about our problems is our greatest addiction. Break the habit . Talk about your joys.” Rita Schiano
7. “Problems are the gifts that make us dig out and figure out who we are, what we’re made for, and what we’re responsible to give back to life.” Tony Robbins
8. “Face your problems.” Anonymous
9. “Life without problems is a school without lessons.” Anonymous
10. “Sometimes problems don’t require a solution to solve them; instead they require maturity to outgrow them.” Steve Maraboli
11. “Running away from your problems is a race you’ll never win.” Anonymous
12. “There are no big problems, there are just a lot of little problems.” Henry Ford
13. “Happiness is not the absence of problems, but the ability to deal with them.” Charles De Montesquieu
14. “ Money problems can always be solved by a man not frightened by them.” Robert Heinlein
15. “Best way to escape from your problems is to solve them.” Anonymous
16. “Whatever the problem, be part of the solution. Don’t just sit around raising questions and pointing out obstacles.” Tina Fey
17. “Narrow your life down to this moment. Your life situation may be full of problems – most life situations are – but find out if you have a problem at this moment. Do you have a problem now?” Eckhart Tolle
18. “Knowing your own mind is the solution to all our problems.” Thubten Yeshe
19. “When solving problems, dig at the roots instead of just hacking at the leaves.” Anthony J. D’Angelo
20. “Most of the problems in life are because of two reasons: We act without thinking or we keep thinking without acting.” Zig Ziglar
21. “An entrepreneur is a problem solver.” ATGW
22. “Running away from any problem only increases the distance from the solution.” Anonymous
23. “I love places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are.” Anonymous
24. “There is no magic wand that can solve our problems. The solution rests with our work and discipline .” Jose Eduardo dos Santos.
25. “Believe me, every problem has a solution. Some just take longer to figure out.” Anonymous
26. “Life is good when you forget about your problems, even if it’s just for a little while.” Anonymous
27. “The more you complain about your problems, the more problems you will have to complain about.” Zig Ziglar
28. “The problem is not the problem. The problem is the incredible amount of overthinking you’re doing with the problem. Let it go and be free.” Marc&Angel
29. “A good life is not a life without problems. A good life is a life with good problems.” Mark Manson
30. “All problems are illusions of the mind.” Eckhart Tolle
31. “Don’t think too much about your problems in life. They are just test papers given by God to see how much you have learned from his subject called life.” Anonymous
32. “ God does not create a lock without its key and God does not give you problems without its solutions – trust him.” Anonymous
33. “As long as you are happy with your life, you’ll have less problems.” Angelique Kidjo
34. “Enjoy life, despite the problems, they are solvable.” Anonymous
35. “Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
Check out the video from Brian Tracy on Problem Solving.
Have a great day!
35 Inspirational MarcandAngel Quotes On Success
40 Inspirational Epictetus Quotes On Success
My name is Asad Meah, I am the CEO & Founder of AwakenTheGreatnessWithin. I am a dreamchaser who has gained a wealth of knowledge in entrepreneurship and personal development over the past five years through self-education. My mission is to inspire millions of people to become entrepreneurs by awakening their minds to their greatness that resides within them.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
The 100 Most Famous Quotes On Success 2023
35 Dubai Quotes On Success
35 Encouraging Quotes On Success
35 Discomfort Quotes On Success
35 Kingly Quotes On Success
35 Skincare Quotes On Success
35 Like Attracts Like Quotes On Success
35 The Social Network Quotes On Success
35 CEO Quotes On Success
35 Enough Quotes On Success
50 Inspirational Islamic Quotes On God, Life, Success, & The Hereafter
60 Beauty Quotes
35 Inspirational God Quotes
35 Invention Quotes On Success
35 Inspirational Quotes On Knowing Your Worth
20 Inspirational Quotes On Being A Good Person
35 Inspirational Quotes On Light
35 Inspirational Quotes On Patience
Inspirational Words of Wisdom
Stay in touch.
The six steps of problem solving involve problem definition, problem analysis, developing possible solutions, selecting a solution, implementing the solution and evaluating the outcome. Problem solving models are used to address issues that...
Famous leadership quotes offer inspiration and motivation. Many people print out famous quotes to live by and have them on-hand at home, work and in the car. Here are 10 famous quotes, life quotes you might want to remember.
When multiplying or dividing different bases with the same exponent, combine the bases, and keep the exponent the same. For example, X raised to the third power times Y raised to the third power becomes the product of X times Y raised to th...
“We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them.” -- Albert Einstein ; “A problem well stated is a problem half solved.” --John
Problem Solving Quotes · Abraham H. Maslow · Albert Einstein. “If I had an hour to solve a problem I'd spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes
2: “Every problem has a solution, although it may not be the outcome that was originally hoped for or expected.” #3: “Yeah, that's right;
1. “All problems are illusions of the mind.” · 2. “A problem well stated is a problem half solved.” · 3. “A problem is a chance for you to do your
“Never try to solve all the problems at once — make them line up for you one-by-one. ... “Whatever failures I have
Problem-Solving Quotes · As the world we live in is so unpredictable, the ability to learn and to adapt to change is imperative, alongside creativity, problem-
1. "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." – Albert Einstein · 2. "Problems are not stop signs, they
Problem Solving Quotes · If you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail. · If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that
toward finding the answer. Denis Waitley · Success, Moving On, Letting Go. 176
24. “There is no magic wand that can solve our problems. The solution rests with our work and discipline.” Jose Eduardo dos Santos. 25.
93 Problem Quotes · A problem is only a problem if you refuse to look for a solution. · Our real problem, then, is not our strength today; it is rather the vital