Activate your 30 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
You are reading a preview.
Activate your 30 day free trial to continue reading.
Check these out next
Download to read offline
Presentation Explains, that how organizations implement four functions of management in the organization. As KFC is well known name in fast foods as well as it is multinational organization. in this presentation me and my group members explores that how KFC use and implement four functions of management. Useful for business, commerce, management sciences students.
More Related Content
Slideshows for you (20).
Viewers also liked (18)
Similar to Kfc presentation (20)
More from Humayun Khalid Qureshi (10)
- 1. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 2. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 3. Welcome To KFC PRESENTATION Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 4. • Group Members: Humayun Khalid Qurashi Muhammad Usman Zafar Roll #. 04-R Roll #. 30-R B.Com(Hons.) 5th Semester B.Com(Hons.) 5th Semester Muhammad Tayyab Muhammad Saddique Roll #. 03-R Roll #. 47-R B.Com(Hons.) 5th Semester B.Com(Hons.) 5th Semester Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 5. KFC • History • One man operation • Starts in 1930 by Harland Sanders the founder of KFC • Named as the dining area "Sanders Court & Cafe." • In 1939 "Sanders Court & Café” was rebuilt named as KFC. • In 1960, 190 KFC franchisees and 400 franchise units in the U.S. and Canada. • Cupola • Cupola holds the master franchise rights to operate KFC in Pakistan since1999. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 6. KFC in Pakistan • 63 outlets working in Pakistan • North Region including Lahore, Rawalpindi and Islamabad (Punjab). • South Region including Karachi and Hyderabad (interior Sindh). Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 7. Departments of KFC • Marketing Department • Finance Department • Operation Department • HRM Department • Quality Control Department Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 8. Marketing Department • All Planning tools for marketing • Under Marketing Manager • Use of 4 P’s (Product, Price, Place, Promotion) and Extended P’s (Physical Evidence, People and Process) • Basic purpose of the marketing department is to advertise its products in the market and keep eye on the competitors that what they are doing. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 9. Finance Department • Provides close support the business manager on the financial implication of business strategies. • All final accounts of business transactions. • Finance Department analysis the business results and prepares the monthly and quarterly review of business operations. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 10. Operation Department Under Operation Manager. Following operations and functions. • Cooking • Cleanliness • Administration of restaurant. • Complaint • Handling of the customers • Daily order to procurement Department • Day to day demand forecasting • Daily lectures to crew people • Trained the employees Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 11. HRM Department • Under HR Manager • To provide highly qualified and competent employees to organization. • Reviewing application form • Interviewing applicants • Inducting new employees • Appraising employees performance • Make a decision about the employees training • Provide a career advice to subordinates Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 12. Quality Control Department • Under Quality Manager • Monitoring the quality weight, strength, consistency, color, taste , reliability, finish. • Differentiate the organization from the competitors • No compromise on quality standards Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 13. KFC Management Functions KFC management is following the “POLCA” P = Planning O = Organizing L = Leading C = Controlling A = Assurance Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 14. Planning • First pillar • Strategic Plans Increase its market worth value of the market and its market share. • Operational Plans Include launching of a new product to change or innovate its product line for the customers. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 15. CHAMPS • A philosophy of Management • Abbreviation of – C:Cleanliness – H:Hospitality – A:Accuracy – M:Maintenance – P:Product Quality – S:Speed of Serve Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 16. Planning objectives To expend our organization in all over the Pakistan. To create and build superior quality for our customers. To follow Marketing Mix Strategies. To Generate Superior financial return for KFC and KFC’s employees. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 17. Menu Plans • KFC offers different types of products Mighty Zinger Zinger Burger Chicken burger Chicken Mania ETC… Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 18. Marketing Mix Plans Four P’s of Marketing Mix Product Customers Product Price comes again on batter service Place Promotion Promotion Marketing Mix Price Place Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 19. Supply Chain Management Planning • Includes on the full process related with the supply of raw material includes on the chicken, spices and packing material. • To increase operation. Objectives – To increase the level of outsourcing. – Increase transportation cost. – Competitive pressure. – Increase globalization. – Supplier. – Manufacturing storage. – Distributers – Retailers. – Customers. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 20. Organizing • Second pillar • Concerns with Organizational structure, segmentation and targeting of customers • Organization structure differs on operational level and cooperative level. The difference is due to working activities. • The operational level management is concerned with the restaurant business and management and the cooperate level management is concerned with the business activities. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 21. THE KFC MANAGEMENT HIERARCHY CHART (OPERATIONAL LEVEL) Area Manager Territory Manager Restaurant manager Assistant Manager Trainee Manager Shift Supervisor/Customer Relation Officer All Stars Two Stars Star Staff Customer Service Team Member Food Service Team Member Trainee Team Member Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 22. THE KFC MANAGEMENT HIERARCHY CHART (COOPERATE LEVEL IN NORTH REGION) CEO Head of North Associate Regional Manager Finance Administration Human Resource Operation Brand Audit New Concept Area Manager Territory Manager Territory Manager Territory Manager Territory Manager Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 23. Factors Effecting Organizing The Internal Environment This environment includes the factors that are close to the company and are controllable by the organization. Company Suppliers Customers Competitors Marketing Intermediaries The External Environment This environment includes on those factors which are not controlled by the organization. Demographic Factors Natural Factors Technological Factors Political Factors Cultural Factors Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 24. Segmentation • Geographic segmentation Based on nations, states, regions, countries, cities or neighborhood. • Demographic segmentation Based on an age, gender, family size, income, education, occupation, religion, race and nationality. • Psychographic Based on buying power level of the customers • Behavioral Based on occasions, benefits, User Status, Readiness Status, Attitude towards Product Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 25. Targeting KFC is targeting upper class. Target market depends upon size and growth rate of population, company resources and structural attractiveness of market segment. KFC target the Asia and east side because they observe that they people are like the chicken products, so they enter in the market due to the demand of their chicken products. Target heavily on the youngsters as compared to the middle & old age. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 26. Leading • Third pillar • Related with staff behavior towards employees, feedback by the employees to managers and other top level offices and customers issues. • HR manager are responsible for the all related issues of employees and customers Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 27. Cont. • Performance of Management – A process of ensuring employees performance. – Consists on three phases: • Setting expectations for employee performance • Maintaining a dialogue between supervisor and employee to keep performance on track, • Measuring actual performance relative to performance expectations. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 28. Purpose of the performance management system • Work performed by employees is according to KFC’s goals. • Employees have clear understanding with expectations. • Award and bonus salary for ensuring performance • Opportunities for employee development are identified. • Employee performance that does not meet expectations is addressed. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 29. Performance Cont. • Two Methods of evaluating the performance management system. 360 degree feedback My Growth Body Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 30. 360 degree feedback System • 360 Degree Feedback is a system or process in which employees receive confidential, anonymous feedback from the people who work around them. This typically includes the employee's manager, peers, and direct reports. • Criteria – Form of questions with rating scale – Questions about staff behavior towards employees Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 31. 360 degree feedback System Cont. • 360 Feedback as a Development Tool to help employees recognize strengths and weaknesses and become more effective when done properly • 360 Feedback as a Performance Appraisal Tool to measure employee performance these things are most appropriately addressed by an employee and his/her manager as part of an annual review and performance appraisal process. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 32. 360 Cont. Measures • 360 feedback measures behaviors and competencies. • 360 assessments provide feedback on how others perceive an employee. • 360 feedback system addresses skills such as listening, planning, and goal-setting. • A 360 evaluation focuses on subjective areas such as teamwork, character, and leadership effectiveness. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 33. My Growth Body • This scale was introduced by the HR department of KFC in 2000-01. • Used to measure the performance of their employee. • Rank their employee as a good performer or a bad performer. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 34. How Goals and Objectives are linked with Performance Management? • Example: • Three employees having target 6 million.. • Two achieve 10 million and one achieve 6 million. • The first two employees are best performance management skill. • Includes on self assessment, employees behavior towards suppliers and customers. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 35. Appraisal system • Designed to serve the company's and employee's interests. • Used to check the ability of Employees and to ensure that where they are standing. • As KFC is using 360 degree feedback system. A circle around the employees. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 36. Reward System • Employees are motivated. • KFC also reward their employees in terms of promotion, incentive, payoff free meals depending on the level of the employee and how much they perform their job well. • Bounces are given to the employees on the basis of "My growth body" points. If the person has 5 points he or she can get benefits in term of financial bonuses. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 37. Controlling • Forth pillar. • Related with the controlling the task and its evaluation that how a manager control all inventory management, all employees activities, assign tasks to employees and evaluate them with desired goals and objectives. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 38. HR manager control all activities into following ways • Feed forward control • Feedback control • Concurrent control • External control • Employee discipline system • Financial control • Purchasing control • Inventory control • Statistical control Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 39. Feed forward control • Feed forward controlling is done by the territory managers. • Store monitoring and visits to factory to check its supplies and controlling. • Done before the finishing the Products. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 40. Feedback Control • Done by the supervisor of the branch or the assistant manager. • Through comment cards, general interviews of employees about KFC management behavior and other related issues. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 41. Concurrent control • Done by the Unit Business Manager • Done for the assurance of food quality by monitoring kitchen workers with number of visits during a day. • To reduce wastages, and for superior quality products. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 42. External control • Yum brand representatives visit KFC restaurants. • For standards and quality check up. • No relaxation is given to Manager on any flaw. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 43. Employee discipline system • Disciplines are maintained in KFC as this is their core strategy. • employment discipline is maintained by managers and are followed CHAMPS. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 44. Financial control • Department that sees all the financial activities. • UBM has to report all the financial activities required to be done or done to the finance department directly. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 45. Purchasing Control • Purchasing depends on the restaurant branches: – In house purchasing – Ware house purchasing – Direct purchasing – Indirect purchasing Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 46. Inventory control • Inventory is done several times a week one final time a month and at the end of the year. • Inventory controls are looked after by UBM and AUBM. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 47. Statistical control • Control of the branch is taken care by the UBM and all these statistical data are given to the financial department at the end of the day, week, or month. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 48. SWOT ANALYSIS Strengths Weaknesses KFC Opportunities Threats Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 49. Strengths • Brand Equity. • KFC secret recipe of 11 herbs species. • Strong Market Share (over 50%) • Strong Franchise and License Fee revenues for cash flow. • Oldest and finest in Business • Loyal customers • Faces numerous advantages of being a Multinational Organization e.g. economies of scale, government incentives etc and its good will in entire world. • KFC has Competitive advantage in fast food industry because of its quality and variety of products of chicken. • Employees are its strength who stands strong with its organization. • Product is their strength customers come here for product ignoring the prices. • Hospitality standards are strength; standards are very high they don’t bear ignorance regarding product. • They don’t do much advertisement as awareness is there & they don’t find a need for advertisement. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 50. Weaknesses • Presence of Multinational competitors in the market e.g. McDonalds. • Compressed hierarchy. • More work from same people if worker is not trained for that job. • Over confidence on own product. • Lack of knowledge about their customers. • Lack of relationship buildings with employees. • Lack of focus on R&D. • Question of over franchising leads to loss of control and quality. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 51. Opportunities • Cheap and easy availability of labor • Increase consumption of fast food has increased the market size. • “All under one roof” • Loyal customers • New Leadership, Domestic markets and Customer focus Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 52. Threats • Rated 83 out of 100 in term of competitiveness. • High political instability. • Animal diseases like bird flu. • Compressed hierarchy can collapse the whole system of the management efficiency. • Increasing inflation rates directly affects menu rates. • 85% annual employee turnover for fast –food market. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 53. Suggestions • KFC should focus on the competitor’s product. • KFC should organize its management hierarchy simple as for every employee and customer. • KFC should focus on the eligibility of the employees. • KFC should focus on the market surveys for the knowledge of customers. • KFC should facilitate its employees by giving relaxation and bonuses. • KFC should focus on its Research and Development Department. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 54. Comparison KFC and McDonald KFC McDonald’s Provide Chicken Spicy Products. Provide Chicken and French Fries. Arabian Rice and Zinger Burger. Big Mac. Free Delivery. Free Delivery. Chicken is eaten by every community. Beef is banned is some community. Local Staff, highly qualified because local staff It’s staff consists of simple graduates and give can deal better with customer. them training. KFC uses Top to Bottom and Bottom to Top Mc. Donald’s uses Top to Bottom approach to approach to Management. Management. KFC is co-branding with walls. No such cases. KFC use feedback system to ensure employees No such system is used. performance. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 55. Questions and Answers. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 56. Thank You! Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 57. So it’s the time to decide which one you would choose!!! Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 58. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 59. OR Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 60. Prepared by Humayun Khalid
- 61. ALLAH HAFIZ Prepared by Humayun Khalid
Public clipboards featuring this slide, select another clipboard.
Looks like you’ve clipped this slide to already.
You just clipped your first slide!
Create a clipboard
Get slideshare without ads, special offer to slideshare readers, just for you: free 60-day trial to the world’s largest digital library..
The SlideShare family just got bigger. Enjoy access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, and more from Scribd.
You have now unlocked unlimited access to 20M+ documents!
Learn faster and smarter from top experts
Download to take your learnings offline and on the go
Instant access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, podcasts and more.
Read and listen offline with any device.
Free access to premium services like Tuneln, Mubi and more.
Help us keep SlideShare free
It appears that you have an ad-blocker running. By whitelisting SlideShare on your ad-blocker, you are supporting our community of content creators.
- My presentations
Auth with social network:
We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Kentucky Fried Chicken
Published by Lora Waters Modified over 4 years ago
Presentation on theme: "Kentucky Fried Chicken"— Presentation transcript:
FAST-FOOD CHAINS OF THE 1950S BY: KENNEDY GUERIN
Yum! China Case Study Analysis
Company Background KFC founded by Colonel Harland Sanders in 1952 is now owned by YUM brands and is one of the most popular chicken and food restaurant.
How culture food and fast food can both share the spotlight in the present and future.
Tricon Restaurants International: Globalization re-examined
Colonel Harland David Sanders
YUM! Brands Co. Faraz Ahmad Faraz Ahmad 55-9 YUM! Brand Facts: SSSSector: Services. IIIIndustry: Restaurants. OOOOwns: Pizza.
Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM) by Amanda Fitzpatrick. Overview Yum! Brands, Inc. is a “quick service” restaurant company Operates restaurants in the U.S.,
Kentucky Fried Chicken Presentation by Filip Ondrák.
Global Brands KFC Founded 50 years ago as Kentucky Fried Chicken Today has ~ 5,000 U.S. restaurants; ~ 6,000 abroad 158 franchises in Indonesia, world’s.
PLEASE CONTACT THE FOOD SERVICE MANAGEMENT TEAM IF YOU HAVE ANY *Menu is subject to change without notice Come Try Our Chicken.
BY Huilin Zhu （ PPT maker ） Guojing Qiu. KFC pioneered Western-style fast food in mainland China when it opened its first outlet in Beijing in It.
Marketing of Food. Food Rules #11 – Avoid foods you see advertised on television.
Food Away From Home AG BM 102. Introduction ½ of food expenditures 1/3 of food Growing business.
Jordan Tenenbaum Section 609 September 29 th, 2007 Click to view last slide.
Kentucky Fried Chicken FINGERS LICKING GOOD! WHAT IS KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN? OUR PRODUCTS SIGNATURE SAUCES WORLD’S BEST SIDES THE SECRET RECIPE FOR KFC.
A Brief History of Fast Food
KFC's Explosive Growth in China Adam Burlison & David Meigs.
© 2023 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.
The Presentation Of Kfc Company
Emotional analysis of kfc.
I have chosen to analyze an old commercial from KFC. I do not know from which year the commercial is from but the commercial is from the USA. The type of product in the commercial is fast food and more specific fried chicken. In the commercial there is no obvious slogan, but they say Kentucky fried chicken which I think is the slogan in this commercial.
Impacts Of Crisis In KFC
The crisis we are going to introduce is rumor of KFC which is about a local customers complained that take-away food consist of alleged pieces of fried mouse. This incident occurred at 1pm on 11th January, 2013. It happened in the KFC of Tuen Mun. This incident was reported to the food and environmental hygiene department and KFC, and soon it went rival online. This issue drew the public attentions of the food quality control of KFC. This incident is a rumor of KFC as it is not yet proved.
The Marketing Strategy Of KFC
Unfortunately, by end of 2005 KFC had faced a sharp decline in their sales as shown in figure 1 due to changes in the nation’s attitude to food toward healthy food, combined with the appearance of new competitors. As a result, a fresh direct marketing strategy was applied based on great product taste and on developing new products had distinguished KFC from competitors and increased their revenues to reach $11 billion by
Case Study Of KFC
- 10128 Words
1964 Kentucky Fried Chicken has more than 600 franchised outlets in the United States, Canada. The first overseas outlet located in England. Sanders sell his interest in the U.S. company for $2 million to a group of investors headed by John Y. Brown Jr., so KFC now cooperation.
Competitive Rivalry : International Food Service Providers
KFC is a famous restaurant for tourists. It had £ 674 million sales in 2011. It provides a variety of food
Business Analysis : Kfc And Nhs
As we are all aware of, KCF is a fast food restaurant that specialises in fried chicken and its headquarters is located in Louisville in USA. It is considered the world’s second largest restaurant chain after McDonalds with 18,875 outlets in more than 110 countries and territories as of December 2013, but it is the world’s most popular chicken restaurant. KCF was founded by Harland sanders in the year of 1930. Its first franchise company was opened in Utah in 1952. After the first franchise was opened, KFC started expanding rapidly world-wide, this created a brand image for the company, and their logo became popular and was easily recognised by its external stakeholders. Its strap-line (finger lickin good) defines the deliciousness of their chicken.
Business Code Of KFC
KFC’s objective is to ensure happiness is experienced by the population, to give all their customers a distinct experience on every experience. For the jobs at KFC to be the superior jobs globally for the people dedicated to producing excellent food and caring for customers, superior to others.
Kfc Case Study Of Pepsico
Providing customers with the best of both worlds: west meets east. In addition to its radical strategic approach of localization with regard to its food, they extended that viewpoint when selecting their management team. By hiring Chinese executives, Yum! Brands is able to build relationships with the local suppliers more easily and quickly. It definitely helps with their competitive advantage that chicken is a staple meat in China. Given these factors, it is clear that KFC has a competitive advantage in this market. However, taking a closer look at the industry and thinking longer-term, the competitiveness is undesirable but there is still potential to improve profitability. See the analysis
Popeyes vs Kentucky Fried Chicken
Kentucky Fried Chicken is a very famous chain of quick-service chicken restaurant that started from Louisville, Kentucky. The company is became a sub-brand of Yum Brands in the year 2002 and benefitted greatly from the position and brand value of Yum foods. In the past, KFC chain of restaurants grew at a very fast pace and has become today one of the largest chicken restaurants chain in the world.
Marketing Analysis Of KFC
Kentuchy Fried Chicken(KFC) is basically a fast food restaurant which is the first company to is specialized in fried chicken.It have been founded by Colonel Sandor and the first headquarter of the company is at Louisville,Unites States.The company is the second largest restaurant chain by comparing their sales in the world after Mc Donalds.The company have almost 20000+ locations globally in 123 countries and territories all around the world.KFC is the only company who owns Pizza hut as their secondary company which makes popularity in their products.On that time,KFC was the only company who expand their food chain internationally which results a huge success for their company.The company have opened some retail shops at Canada,Jamaica and
Job Analysis And Talent Management Essay
KFC (the name was originally an initialise for Kentucky Fried Chicken) is a fast food restaurant chain that specializes in fried chicken and is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, in the United States. It is the world 's second largest restaurant chain (as measured by sales) after McDonald 's, with 18,875 outlets in 118 countries and territories as of December 2013.( This information from official KFC website .)
Competitive Strategy Of KFC
Any company who wants to achieve higher margins of profits, first and foremost aims at reducing the cost of its production. KFC is no different than any other company. They do so by attaining high efficiency in production, operational and marketing areas. It provides its differentiated products at an affordable rate and gives a good value to its
Market Strategy for Kfc Japan
KFC has a unique pricing strategy that falls solely on their many product lines. Their Value Meals fall into the category of Product Line Pricing. “Where there is a range
Recruitment And Selection Of KFC
The procedure begins with an online screening test to ensure that the candidate is fit for the business, and the actual work preview allows the candidate to personally experience the job and then decides to join KFC.
Consumer Behavior And Interactive Marketing Report
Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) is a popular fast food chicken restaurant chain around the world. (Bell, Shelman, 2011) It is one of the subsidiary of Yum Brand. This company also operates the Pizza Hut and Taco Bell. (Yum! Brands, Inc, 2016) KFC was founded by Harland Sanders in 1952. (Bell, Shelman, 2011) Sanders was successful in creating the brand, even the logo of KFC brand is the portrait of him. He became a notable figure in American history thanks to his great contribution on creating KFC brand. Nowadays, KFC becomes more and more popular, the sales ranking of KFC was the 11th among the worldwide restaurant brands. (The QSR 50, 2015) The sales of KFC in 2014 was 4200 million dollars. (Details in Appendix 1) It means KFC has a large quantities of consumption needs. Actually, KFC has 14,577 restaurants around the world and 70% of them are located outside America (Yum Brand Annual Report, 2015). The restaurant profit was increased year by year from 2013 to 2015. (Details in Appendix 2) Therefore, it is potential to enlarge the customer base by analyzing consumer behaviors.
- Fast food restaurant
Uploaded by, document information, description:, available formats, share this document, share or embed document, sharing options.
- Share on Facebook, opens a new window Facebook
- Share on Twitter, opens a new window Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn, opens a new window LinkedIn
- Share with Email, opens mail client Email
- Copy Link Copy Link
Did you find this document useful?
Is this content inappropriate, reward your curiosity.
- Share on Facebook, opens a new window
- Share on Twitter, opens a new window
- Share on LinkedIn, opens a new window
- Share with Email, opens mail client
KFC (the name was originally an initialism for Kentucky Fried Chicken) is a fast food restaurant chain that specializes in fried chicken and
Presentation Explains, that how organizations implement four functions of management in the organization. As KFC is well known name in fast foods as well as
COMPANY Founded by Harland Sanders on 1952 in Great Depression KFC is a second ... Presentation on theme: "Kentucky Fried Chicken"— Presentation transcript:.
PDF | This presentation is about the KFC owner and history, and the achievement in Indian maeket. | Find, read and cite all the research you
" To be the leader in western style quick service restaurants through friendly service, good quality food and clean atmosphere. " ... Kentucky Fried Chicken is a
Just one question... Who is your favorite "Colonel Sanders"? Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC).
KFC Corporation initially known as Kentucky Fried Chicken was established via Harland Sanders in Louisville, Kentucky was possessed by PepsiCo, Inc in 1986. KFC
A short story about how Colonel Sanders founded "KFC" (Kentucky Fried Chicken)
View Notes - KFC PRESENTATION -GROUP.pptx from ECONOMIC 6113 at University of Malaysia Sabah. MARKETING APPROCHES FOR KFC GREEN BOX ENERGY EFICIENCY WATER
Presentation KFC - Free download as Powerpoint Presentation (.ppt) or view presentation slides online. it's presentation of marketing plan of KFC IN