- Office Products
- Office Electronics
- Presentation Products
- Presentation Remotes
Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
Amazon Prime includes:
Fast, FREE Delivery is available to Prime members. To join, select "Try Amazon Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery" below the Add to Cart button.
- Cardmembers earn 5% Back at Amazon.com with a Prime Credit Card.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV episodes with Prime Video
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Listen to over 2 million songs and hundreds of playlists
- Unlimited photo storage with anywhere access
Important: Your credit card will NOT be charged when you start your free trial or if you cancel during the trial period. If you're happy with Amazon Prime, do nothing. At the end of the free trial, your membership will automatically upgrade to a monthly membership.
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
- Go to your orders and start the return
- Select the return method
Sorry, there was a problem.
Other sellers on amazon.
- To view this video download Flash Player
Presentation Clicker Wireless Presenter Remote Clicker for PowerPoint Presentation Remote, RF 2.4GHz USB Presentation Clicker PPT PowerPoint Clicker for Mac, Keynote, Computer, Laptop
Enhance your purchase
About this item.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【BRIGHT RED LIGHT】 This wireless presenter remote is with a bright red light which is easy to see against most backgrounds to highlight points of your presentation. (Not recommended for TV/LED/LCD); Wireless control range is up to 49 feet, freeing you from the constraint of the keyboards
- 【EASY TO USE】 Plug & play, no need to download software (For mac, you may need to complete an easy set-up first). The powerpoint presentation clicker supports page backward/forward, black/full screen. One buttons one function and separate-buttons design, you don’t need to look at it while presenting.
- 【PERFECT SIZE & ERGONOMIC DESIGN】 Compact but perfect size, meeting ergonomic principle, it is comfortable to hold in hand, the presenter can fit pocket when not in use. Made with high quality material, presentation remote clicker has a rubber feeling. USB stored under the battery cover, never worry to lose it.
- 【WIDELY APPLICABLE】 Wireless computer clicker for presentations supports systems: Windows 2003, XP, Windows Vista, Windows7, 8, 10, Linux, Android; Presentation remote clicker for laptop supports software: Keynote, Google Slides, Prezi, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ACD See, website and etc.
- 【WHAT YOU GET & SUPPORT】 Package includes: 1x Clicker for Powerpoint Presentations with USB Reciver; 1x User Manual. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help about our product or service.
Frequently bought together
- This item: Presentation Clicker Wireless Presenter Remote Clicker for PowerPoint Presentation Remote, RF 2.4GHz USB Presentation Clicker PPT PowerPoint Clicker for Mac, Keynote, Computer, Laptop $11.99 In Stock. Sold by shenyeshangmao and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Get it as soon as Thursday, Mar 23
- DinoFire Wireless Presenter, Hyperlink Volume Control Presentation Clicker RF 2.4GHz USB PowerPoint Clicker Presentation Remote Control Pointer Slide Advancer (Black) $15.99 In Stock. Sold by shenyeshangmao and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Get it as soon as Thursday, Mar 23
More items to explore
Product Certification (1)
Carbon Neutral Certified by SCS Global Services means the product’s carbon emissions have been measured and reduced, with any remaining emissions offset.
Compare with similar items
A Bright Red Light & Long Control Distance
A bright red light that is easy to see against most backgrounds to highlight your points; Control distance is long enough for you freely move around the room and interact with your audiences
Looking for specific info?
Videos for this product.
Click to play video
Wireless Presentation Clicker Presenter Remote Review
How to connect your clicker to Mac devices?
Good quality, love the design
DinoFire for Bluetooth & RF Dual Modes Presenter
DinoFire Presentation Clicker Wireless Presenter Remote Clicker for PowerPoint Presentation Remot...
Videos for related products
Rechargeable Presentation Clicker with Red Laser Pointer
Presentation Clicker Laser Pointer Presentation
2 in 1 Type C and USB presentation clicker
Presentation Clicker Remote
Wireless Presenter Remote with Air Mouse Control
Product information, warranty & support, similar brands on amazon.
Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.
To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness.
Reviews with images
- Top reviews Most recent Top reviews
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. please try again later..
Top reviews from other countries
- Amazon Newsletter
- About Amazon
- Press Center
- Investor Relations
- Amazon Devices
- Amazon Science
- Sell products on Amazon
- Sell apps on Amazon
- Supply to Amazon
- Protect & Build Your Brand
- Become an Affiliate
- Become a Delivery Driver
- Start a package delivery business
- Advertise Your Products
- Self-Publish with Us
- Host an Amazon Hub
- › See More Ways to Make Money
- Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Cards
- Amazon Store Card
- Amazon Secured Card
- Amazon Business Card
- Shop with Points
- Credit Card Marketplace
- Reload Your Balance
- Amazon Currency Converter
- Amazon and COVID-19
- Your Account
- Your Orders
- Shipping Rates & Policies
- Amazon Prime
- Returns & Replacements
- Manage Your Content and Devices
- Your Recalls and Product Safety Alerts
- Amazon Assistant
- Conditions of Use
- Privacy Notice
- Your Ads Privacy Choices
Wireless Remote Presenters
Get it fast.
- Totaltech Member Deals
- Free Shipping Eligible
- Wireless Radio Frequency
- Use with macs
- For powerpoint
- Use with laptop
- Use with pc
- Plug and play
- Ease of use
- Less than $25
- $25 - $49.99
- $50 - $74.99
- $75 - $99.99
- Plug and Play
- On/Off Switch
- All Discounted Items
- 20% Off or More
Microsoft - Presenter+ - Matte Black
Rating 5 out of 5 stars with 2 reviews
Logitech - R500s Presenter Bluetooth and USB Presentation Clicker - Graphite
Rating 4.4 out of 5 stars with 60 reviews
Targus - Wireless Presenter with Laser Pointer - Black
Not Yet Reviewed
Logitech - Spotlight Presentation Remote - Slate
Rating 4.6 out of 5 stars with 413 reviews
Apple - Remote - Silver
Rating 4.7 out of 5 stars with 2656 reviews
Logitech - Professional Presenter - Black
Rating 4.8 out of 5 stars with 1151 reviews
Targus - Laser Presentation Remote - Black
Rating 4.5 out of 5 stars with 834 reviews
Logitech - R400 Presenter Remote Control - Black
Rating 4.8 out of 5 stars with 1993 reviews
Similar products from outside of Best Buy
Best Presentation Remotes for Windows PCs in 2022
What are the best wireless presentation remotes for PC? These are.
If you're giving a big presentation, the ability to move and interact more with your audience is incredibly valuable. If you have to awkwardly stand up behind your laptop the whole time, it's nowhere near as engaging.
You need a reliable presentation remote that connects easily and travels well. Here are our recommendations for the best options for PCs.
Satechi Bluetooth Smart Pointer
Logitech r800, kensington k33374usa.
Why you can trust Windows Central Our expert reviewers spend hours testing and comparing products and services so you can choose the best for you. Find out more about how we test .
I work for a well-traveled magician on the side, and we never go anywhere without our Satechi Bluetooth Smart Pointers. He's gone through three brands, and Satechi has always stood out as the best. The remote connects via Bluetooth and has a fantastic range. (We've generally had great luck between 20 and 30 feet).
If you're clicking through a slideshow and need to go back to a specific slide, there's a handy number pad hidden behind a little slide-out door. If you enter the number of the slide, it'll go back for you, which is incredibly handy when music misfires for a magic trick and you need to try to recapture the wonder.
My whole show rides on my presentation triggering properly, and the Satechi remote has been the only one I've used that works every time — Chris Funk, The Wonderist
You can also control music playback, skip tracks and slides, and control the volume of your device, so you don't need to be anywhere near your computer to do what you need to. These remotes are $45 on Amazon and come in black or silver.
See at Amazon (opens in new tab)
The Logitech R800 features a bright green laser pointer that's easy to see in any room, and the USB wireless receiver should allay any worries you might feel using a Bluetooth remote. With a 100-foot range, you're free to move about as you please without worrying about losing your connection.
The R800 has an LCD display that features a timer, which delivers silent vibrational alerts, so you can keep track of time without having to disengage from your audience. The large buttons are easy to navigate without having to look, and you'll get solid battery life from just two AAA batteries. Pricing starts around $50.
Doosl's presentation remote is a little thicker than a pen, but it'll still fit comfortably in your pocket, and its hook helps it stay in place so you always know where it is. It features a laser pointer, so you can get the whole room focused on what matters, and it has great page-up and page-down support, as well as play, pause, and black screen controls for PowerPoint presentations.
The universal receiver means you can just plug in and go — no driver or pairing is required. Just in case you forget to turn off your Doosl, it features auto standby and "deep sleep" modes to conserve battery. Pricing starts at only $15.
Kensington's $30-ish wireless presenter is designed to be ergonomic, with a comfortable in-hand feel and a simple button layout that allows you to switch back and forth between slides and use the laser pointer without needing to constantly look down at your hand.
The mini USB receiver fits in the remote's housing, so it never gets lost, and you don't need to pair the remote with your computer or install a driver — just plug it in and away you go. The receiver has a 60-foot range, so you'll be able to move about the room with confidence, knowing you'll stay connected.
Aside from its wicked cool name, the DinoFire presentation remote is an awesome, pen-sized device that uses an RF receiver to communicate with your computer. It can control PowerPoint, the whole iWork suite, Word, and Excel, so if you're giving any sort of business presentation, you're covered. And at only around $14, you can grab a couple for the road.
This remote runs on one AAA battery, and that's either convenient because you don't need to remember to charge it, or it's a little inconvenient because you can't just recharge it on the go. The RF receiver has a 98-foot range, so whether you're in a conference room or an auditorium, you're connected and in control.
This wireless presentation remote features a USB receiver, a 39-foot range, and an excellent button layout for presentations where full engagement is key. The forward and back buttons are defined by raised bumps, so you know exactly which way your presentation is going at all times. There's also a blackout mode, so you can cut to black at the end or while you prepare your presentation.
For $15, this remote isn't exactly feature-rich, but according to its Amazon reviews (opens in new tab) , it's reliable and a great minimalist option. It supports the Office suite, and it has a red laser pointer. And it takes one AAA battery.
What say you?
Do you have a favorite presentation remote? Let us know in the comments below.
Updated February 2018: Added the Beboncool budget option and swapped in the Logitech R800 in place of the R400, since its LCD display is perfect for timed presentations and total control. Also added pricing for each remote.
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
Mike is a staff writer at Mobile Nations and fancies himself a musician and comedian. Keep dreaming, Mike.
- Or just use your Windows phones. It just works.
- Can you explain how did you do with your windows phone ?
- Office Remote App. Works great.
- No, it doesn't work so well in Windows 10 and Office 365. And sometimes I would need something easier to hold in the hand. Personally I would love to see the Surface stylus bluetooth button be able to do a back/foward in Word/PowerPoint
- I've never had a problem with Win10 PC or Mobile. I could see how a 950xl would not be comfortable but the 950 works for me. I agree the Surface pen would feel more natural in the hand.
- Sorry for the commercial, but we just released application called KeyPenX exactly for that: controlling PowerPoin from Surface Pen top button. Unlike similar applications and scripting solutions, KeyPenX can configure standard secondary actions, when PowerPoint is not running (OneNote etc), so you don't have to reconfigure Pen shortcuts after each presentation. You can try KeyPenX at: http://www.keywebx.com/keypenx/ Hope it helps.
- Wireless Continuum doesn't just work. It works some of the time. You can't arrive at a board meeting and think you'll just miracast your presentation... Microsoft will embarrass you and hurt your bottom line. Stick to a PC and a mouse. Is best.
- I prefer the Logitech R700 as it has a display for visual checks. Plus cats prefer green lasers :D
- Can the Satechi be used as a media remote with Win10 for things like Netflix and Groove? I've got a Kangaroo I take with me on my travels and would like to simplify use for when streaming music and movies...
- I've used the Kensignton for years. The biggest advantage is you never have to look at it to find buttons. If you switch people presenting, you don't have to explain how it works. It's stupid simple. There's no Bluetooth pairing. The laser is bright enough. The dongle stores inside the presenter. The battery lasts 6 months to a year. The only feature it lacks is a mouse mode to allow you to click on things.
- I have the Logitech model. Over the three years I have used it there are two concerns I Note. First, the battery door falls off easily. Second, the batteries themselves are hard to get out. It works well, but needs two AAA batteries and seems to burn them pretty quick.
- For price and 'ease of use' I would agree the Office Remote works well. Alas, I don't have my 950XL anymore, but I do have it installed on my android phone. It's free, I can present slides and with the screen on the phone, it comes in handy to preview the slides and check in the notes. Because it is Office remote, I can even forgo a standard presentation and use it preview an Excel sheet - granted not something I've tried to interact with. And it even comes with a faux laser pointer effect, just in case you are missing your old pointers fix. The caveat - (1) you need to install on the host machine, then connect via bluetooth. Not necessarily ideal in every situation, especially if they aren't your machines. (2) hope no one calls during the presentation because I'm not sure if it would interupt the screen display on your phone. So, for something that works fairly well and is free, can view slide order and show notes in your hand so you don't have to read the screen, Office Remote gets my vote.
- How come the article is dated "Feb 9, 2018" with comments from 2017? Also, Logitech Spotlight is not reviewed.
- 2 How to configure Cloudflare's 184.108.40.206 DNS service on Windows 11, 10, or router
- 3 Everyone hates the new Spotify but I'm still not over losing Groove Music
- 4 Dell's first Windows 11 on ARM laptop is SHOCKINGLY affordable
- 5 Microsoft agrees to yet another 10-year Cloud gaming deal for Xbox and Activision
- How To Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy Week by Week
- Second Pregnancy
- Giving Birth
- Post Pregnancy
- Browse Names
- Play & Activities
- Coloring pics
- Food & Nutrition
- Health & Fitness
- Style & Beauty Care
- New Parents
- Single Parenting
- Baby Eye Color Calculator
- Online Pregnancy Test
- Chinese Gender Predictor
- Implantation Calculator
- hCG Calculator
- Period Calculator
- ovulation calculator
- pregnancy due date calculator
- Child Height Predictor
- Pregnancy Weight Gain Calculator
- Breast Milk Calculator
- Child Growth Percentile Calculator
- Baby Cost Calculator
- BMI Calculator For Kids & Teens
- Contraction Calculator
- Immunization Scheduler and Chart
- C-Section Checklist
- Online Twin Pregnancy Quiz
- Numerology calculator
- Child Blood Type Calculator
- Nakshatra Calculator
- Diaper Bag Checklist
- Baby Name Combiner
Home » Shopping
11 Best Presentation Remotes For Windows PCs: Reviews For 2023
Deliver an interactive, self-controlled, and confident presentation.
wedetso chirhah MA English
Specialty: Literature, Electronics, Automobile and Homeware Products
Experience: 13 years
Wedetso Chirhah holds a masters degree in English Literature from Mangalore University. He had written content for more than 15 B2B websites and edited school books before joining MomJunction as an ed... more
Whether you’re a student or a professional, chances are you have to deliver presentations every once in a while. Amid so many other PowerPoints and visual graphs, you can make yours stand out by using the best presentation remote for a smooth, effortless experience.
This remote is a small device equipped with many useful features designed to help presenters be more comfortable and engaging as they deliver the presentation. You can control your entire slideshow with the click of a button without having to worry about your laptop malfunctioning or slowing you down. If such a remote has been on your wishlist for a long time, this list will surely let you narrow down the options and pick something stylish and impressive.
Benefits of Presentation Clickers
- You can control the presentation from a distance. You no longer need to be in front of the computer to control it manually through the mouse or keyboard.
- Presentation Clickers are great time savers and help in avoiding unnecessary interruptions while changing slides.
- Using a presentation remote gives the user complete control over the slide show. In the absence of a remote, another person at the computer changes the slides at the presenter’s request . However, having a remote negates the need for an additional individual.
- Presentation remotes often offer more features. A prime example of this is the laser pointer that highlights important points showcased in the slides.
If the benefits of presentation clickers piqued your interest, you will want to take a look at our list of the 11 best presentation remotes.
Best Compatible: Kensington Wireless Presenter With Red Laser
Best portable: logitech r400 laser presentation pointer, best user-friendly: beboncool wireless presentation remote, best ergonomic design: targus usb multimedia presentation remote, best compact design: red star tec wireless powerpoint clicker, best with long-range controller: dinofire wireless presentation clicker, best lightweight: byeasy wireless presenter, best multifunctional: doosl wireless presenter, best versatile: philips wireless presenter remote, 11 best presentation remotes, 1. best compatible: kensington wireless presenter with red laser.
With a 65-foot wireless range, the Kensington wireless presentation clicker with a red laser ensures non-interrupted performance from any corner of the room, stage, or auditorium. Taking control of a presentation by activating a laser pointer, moving forward and backward between slides is made easy with its intuitive 4-button control. The plug-and-play features a 2.4 GHz wireless connection and does not require a complicated setup , allowing for smooth and reliable performance. This presentation pointer works well for both Keynote and PowerPoint presentations, and 2 AAA batteries are required to switch on the wireless presenter. Here’s a review video to help you get a better understanding of the product.
- Compatible with Windows and macOS software systems
- Internal USB receiver storage
- Sleek design
- A USB-C to USB-A connector may be needed for newer Mac products.
2. Best Portable: Logitech R400 Laser Presentation Pointer
With the new Logitech R400 laser presentation pointer, there is no longer a need to give a presentation from behind a podium or a computer. With up to 50 ft wireless range there is no interference while moving around a classroom or a stage. The bright red built-in laser pointer can be seen on almost any background keeping everyone focused without missing the point. The stylish matte black remote comes with a carrying case, wireless mini receiver, wireless presenter, and 2 AAA batteries. Glide through presentations with the well-contoured intuitively placed touch-keys like start, stop, move forward and back, and even to screen blackout mode. Need more information? Watch this video to make an informed decision about the product.
- Plug-and-play USB wireless receiver
- Compatible with Windows software
- Quick start guide included
- It is not compatible with iOS systems
3. Best User-Friendly: Beboncool Wireless Presentation Remote
This wireless PowerPoint pointer clicker by Beboncool has a sleek design and is crafted from environmentally-friendly ABS plastic. The face of the remote is clutter-free with 5 rubberized buttons. These include buttons for the black screen, laser pointer, full screen, forward, and backward buttons. The power button has been strategically located at the side of the remote, while the connect button is at the back of the controller. The laser pointer has an astounding range of 656 ft and is useful for highlighting key points during presentations . Like most other laser pointers, this one also uses a 2.4 GHz Bluetooth receiver to connect to the laptop or PC. The wireless presentation pointer is compatible with a wide range of system software and PC platforms, including Windows, macOS, Android, and Linux systems. If you need further convincing, check out this YouTuber’s review .
- Ergonomic design
- Quick response
- A wireless distance range of 32 ft
- It might make a slight clicking sound when buttons are pressed
4. Best Ergonomic Design: Targus USB Multimedia Presentation Remote
The Targus USB multimedia Bluetooth presenter remote stands out with its glossy and stylish look. The small form factor remote is easy to operate and small enough to fit in your pocket. As expected, the remote connects to a laptop or PC using a 2.4 GHz Bluetooth receiver. One of the highlight features of this device is a hidden compartment for storing the USB Bluetooth receiver . To avoid accidental clicks, the company has incorporated a key locking technology into the remote that locks non-essential buttons. The highly functional remote has a connectivity range of 50 ft with a built-in laser for highlighting key ideas during presentations. To function correctly, the controller requires 2 AAA batteries.
- Simplistic layout
- Backlit buttons
- Built-in volume and cursor controls
- The rear compartment door might not lock as well as expected
5. Best Compact Design: Red Star Tec Wireless PowerPoint Clicker
This highly functional presenter clicker is equipped with numerous features. Several buttons are neatly placed on the face of the device, giving it a clutter-free appearance and user-friendly operation. It consists of a volume button, hyperlink options, start and stop of audio and video option, cursor controls, and an effective laser pointer. If this wasn’t all, the clicker works well with PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Slides. The device also flawlessly connects to different operating systems, including macOS, Linux, and Windows. The remote has a maximum range of 50 ft in terms of connectivity and uses 2 AAA batteries for seamless operation.
- Wide OS compatibility
- No pairing needed
- Compartment for the USB receiver
- Uses RF connectivity technology
- Cursor movement may not be very responsive
6. Best With Long-Range Controller: DinoFire Wireless Presentation Clicker
This plug-and-play presentation remote controller is equipped with 6-axis sensor control to ensure sensitive and reliable cursor control. The face of the device is exceptionally clean, with all the functions being controlled by individual buttons. This clicker by DinoFire is equipped with the ability to turn on and off the laser, control volume, switch windows, open hyperlinks, start and stop videos, and even scroll between different pages. The front of the remote has a blue power LED light that conveniently signals users when the device is powered. The wireless remote functions at a maximum distance of 50 ft and uses RF 2.4 GHz for seamless connectivity.
- Easy to use
- Long-range controller
- Wide OS support
- Might be a little bulky for some
7. Best Lightweight: Byeasy Wireless Presenter
The Byeasy wireless presenter clicker helps you navigate through pages and pages of presentations with minimal effort. The controls are conveniently positioned on the face of the remote and are sensitive. At the side of the body of the remote lies the on and off switch. The remote includes essential functions like scrolling between pages, a black screen, and a volume controller. It also comes with a power LED light to keep the operations user-friendly. The multi-functional presenter connects to a receiver to provide smooth and uninterrupted function. It has support for MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ACDSee, and iWork. Powering this reliable and compact clicker are 2 AAA removable batteries.
- Plug and play device
- Wide wireless 100 ft range
- Bright red laser
- High compatibility
- The presenter may be a little slippery to hold.
8. Best Multifunctional: Doosl Wireless Presenter
Keeping in line with the latest advancements in technology, Doosl has equipped its wireless pointer clicker with a type C receiver, ensuring faster transmission of signals between the remote and PC. The lightweight and ultra-thin design make it ideal for traveling. While it comes with all the standard features like a pause button, buttons for changing slides, black screen, and pointer, its standout feature is the LCD screen that shows the time, battery status, and countdown timer. The plug-and-play device is easy to use and comes with a 600 mAh battery that can last up to 45 hours on a full charge.
- A bright green light pointer
- Long control range of 30 ft
- Buttons may lack a tactile feel
9. Best Versatile: Philips Wireless Presenter Remote
This well-crafted presentation remote by Philips has an organized placement of controls. The sleek and slender remote has the buttons clustered towards the top, making it easy to access all buttons. The remote is packed with features like changing between slides, controlling volume, and switching between fullscreen and black screen. The remote is equipped with a bright red light that cats as a pointer during PowerPoint presentations. The presenter connects to the PC using a USB wireless connector that ensures a strong channel for the passage of signals between the two. Last but not least, the device is powered by 2 AAA batteries.
- High accuracy
- 30 ft wireless range
- The silicone buttons may lack grip.
10. Best Space Saving Design: Esywen Remote Control Wireless Presenter
The Esywen remote clicker houses its controls in a compact layout positioned at the top of the remote’s face. The functions include page up and page down, slideshow and black screen, and laser pointer. The rubberized and textured back adds grip and makes the remote easy to hold. Speaking of form factor, the company has brilliantly designed the remote to house the USB stabler. This space-saving design makes it portable and easy to store on a desk or shelf. Much of its popularity arises from its universal compatibility with software and operating systems. If you’re on the hunt for the best presentation remotes, this one is a worthy competitor. Like most other presenters, this one also operates on 2 AAA batteries.
- 39 ft wireless range
- Bright LED light
- The buttons might be a little too noisy for some.
11. Best Travel-Friendly: VicTsing Wireless Presenter Remote
This is the most slender and compact presenter clicker on our list of the 11 best presentation remotes. One of the highlights of this device is its form factor and portability. The device features a battery indicator light, page up and down, black screen, laster, and power switch. The red laser is bright and has a long-range of 328 ft, to move in a large conference room freely. The remote itself has a wireless range of 98 ft and connects to the wireless receiver through a 2.4 GHz connection. Powering the device is a rechargeable battery that keeps the device powered on for extended usage.
- Intelligent power saving
- Wide compatibility
- Magnetic USB receiver
- The battery door might be a little difficult to open.
Knowing about the best presentation clickers is half of the information you need to purchase one. There are a few factors which you must bear in mind while choosing a suitable presentation remote. Below are some criteria that need to be considered when purchasing one.
How To Choose The Right Presentation Clicker?
The range offered by presentation remotes differ based on their model and make. When choosing a presentation clicker, it is crucial to gauge the room’s size in which the wireless presenter will be used. Some presenters usually have a connectivity range of 30 to 50 ft, while others have longer ranges of 100 to 300 ft.
- Battery type
Presenter remotes rely on either AA or AAA batteries. Some require 2-batteries, while others are more power-efficient and require a single battery. Certain presenter remotes come with rechargeable batteries that last for prolonged periods on a single charge. In situations of continuous usage, you should purchase one with rechargeable batteries.
There are 2 factors to consider concerning the compatibility of wireless presenter remotes. These are compatibility with the software and compatibility with the operating system. Most models are plug-and-play devices that require no added software installation. It is best to purchase one that requires no additional drivers.
- Laser pointer
Almost all presenters are equipped with laser pointers. This is because it has become an indispensable part of a wireless presentation remote. When choosing a presenter remote, it is ideal to keep in mind the distance of the laser or beam. The most common colors are green and red. While red remains to be a popular choice among consumers, green is a color that is noticeable on almost all colored slides.
Why Trust MomJunction?
Wedetso Chirhah reviews household gadgets, electronics, and office products extensively. This well-researched list includes the best presentation remotes that let you present your ideas or lectures effortlessly, whether you are at home or office. The options on this list come with quality features and software systems and are sleek, portable, and user-friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will my presentation clicker work on a Mac and a TV?
While most are compatible with Windows and macOS, there are a few that may not work on macOS. Since a television screen is just a display output, if it is supported by the system software, it will run on a TV.
2. What color laser is best for a presentation pointer?
The two most popular colors are green and red. While red offers great visibility, a green laser can be easier to see against some slides. This is why most professionals prefer using a remote clicker with a green laser.
3. Isn’t it easier to download an app to my phone to control the presentation?
No, it isn’t. While it may seem like an easier and cost-saving alternative, it may not function as intended. Firstly, your phone will lack the tactile feel of dedicated buttons, and secondly, it may not function effectively when at a distance from the receiver.
4. Is it easy to control a presentation with a remote?
Yes, a presentation remote makes it easy to operate and control the slides in a presentation. In addition, using a remote doesn’t require you to ask for external help or stay near the laptop to change the slides.
5. Does a presentation remote need batteries?
Yes, most presentation remotes work on two AAA batteries, and some include a rechargeable battery for seamless operation.
6. Are laser pointers good for presentations?
Laser pointers help you point out important points on the slides during the presentation. This allows you to move around as you speak and helps the audience focus on that particular point you are talking about.
If you are a working professional who often works on presentations, you could comprehend the difficulties of unresponsive computers or painstaking clicks to change the slides frequently. In such scenarios, a proper presentation remote could be just what you need to address your concerns. The advantages of these remotes are many, the most important being that they give you complete control over your presentation. In addition, they are easy to carry when traveling and simple to use. So, choose from this list of best presentation remotes per your system and functional requirements for a smooth event.
Infographic: How To Present In The Right Way Using A Remote
Illustration: Momjunction Design Team
Get high-quality PDF version by clicking below.
Wedetso Chirhah MA English
- Computer Systems
- Input Devices
- Sold by Newegg ON OFF
- In Stock ON OFF
- On Sale ON OFF
- Shipped By Newegg ON OFF
- Direct From Manufacturer ON OFF
- Cryptocurrency Payment Accepted ON OFF
- Lowest price in 30 days ON OFF
- Free Shipping ON OFF
- 2.4 GHz Wireless
- Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz Wireless
- Antennas Direct
- Creative Pewter Designs
- Lucky Craft
- Aquatalia By Marvin K
- Zion Judaica Ltd
- Bulb Solutions
- e-wireless technologies
- Airlink Tech
- Multi Pixel Media
- Premium Wholesale
- PQ Electronics
- Sam Electronic Commerce
- Corn Electronics
- Electronic new century
- Hot Deals 4 Less
- ORICO Official Store
- Technology Galaxy
- Ang Sai Store
- SECDIN LIMITED
- Free Shipping for Orders over $25
- $100 - $200
- $200 - $300
- $300 - $400
- $400 - $500
- $500 - $750
- $1000 - $1250
- $1250 - $1500
- $2000 - $2500
- Everyday Saving - Trending Deals
- 10% off and more
- 25% off and more
- 50% off and more
- 70% off and more
- Shipped by Newegg
- Direct from Manufacturer
- Cryptocurrency Payment Accepted
- Lowest Price In 30 Days
- Less than 1 Year
- 1 - 3 Years
- 3 - 5 Years
- Free Shipping
- Top Sellers
- Discount Item
- Volume Savings
- Clearance Item
- United States
Shop by manufacturer.
- Type: 2.4 GHz Wireless
- Distance: 50 ft. (15-meter) effective range
- Receiver Interface: USB
- Laser Pointer Supported: Yes
- Model #: 910-001354
- Item #: N82E16826104323
- Return Policy: Standard Return Policy
- 50-ft (15m) range for freedom of movement
- Battery indicator to keep you prepared
- Laser pointer for better communication
- Easy-to-reach slideshow buttons so you can concentrate on your presentation
- Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7 and later Windows versions
- $ 34 .99 –
- $4.99 Shipping
- Return Policy: View Return Policy
- $ 22 .77 (19 Offers) –
- Used: $22.97 ( 1 Offers)
- Distance: 100 ft. (30-meter) effective range
- Model #: 910001350
- $ 37 .87 (14 Offers) –
- Power Supply: 2 x AAA Batteries
- Distance: 150'
- Model #: 72353
- $ 64 .55 (10 Offers) –
- Model #: MK7120-31A38
- $ 56 .99 (13 Offers) –
- Model #: 87000190
- $ 433 .22 (7 Offers) –
- $16.99 Shipping
- Distance: 50 ft.
- Model #: AMP16US
- $ 24 .00 (11 Offers) –
- Type: Both bluetooth and 2.4GHz Wireless
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Lithium Polymer
- Operating Time: Up to 3 months
- Distance: Up to 100 Feet
- Model #: 910-004654
- $ 82 .78 (22 Offers) –
- Distance: 00 ft. (30-meter) effective range
- Model #: R800(910-001350)
- $ 39 .99 (17 Offers) –
- Used: $31.99 ( 2 Offers)
- Model #: OoazH-B07HH4PFNQ
- $ 27 .99 (6 Offers) –
- $2.04 Shipping
- Distance: 164ft (Laser)
- Laser Pointer Supported: Red
- Model #: GME430R
- Item #: N82E16826116015
- $ 43 .99 (9 Offers) –
- Model #: HBUTK-00-B002G-2
- $ 58 .46 (4 Offers) –
- Model #: C0816
- $ 13 .99 (10 Offers) –
- Type: Drawer Cabinets
- Control: Cursor Control
- Laser Pointer Supported: Green Laser Pointer
- Model #: K72426AM
- $ 44 .99 (6 Offers) –
- Model #: MB01F4RM0QA
- Item #: 9SIA623GRR9316
- $ 67 .99 –
- Model #: ZL#164767051407
- Item #: 9SIB39GH888722
- $ 17 .20 –
- Type: Markers
- Model #: E0160
- $ 24 .80 (6 Offers) –
- Power Supply: Battery
- Distance: 30m
- Model #: P5100
- $ 30 .99 (4 Offers) –
- Model #: MB09MKL7JZQ
- Item #: 9SIA623GRS0905
- $ 37 .99 –
- Type: Bluetooth
- Model #: MB08HLRSQ3K
- Item #: 9SIA623GRR8254
- $ 38 .99 –
- Model #: ewrttgtg331
- Item #: 9SIBF7KJ675994
- $ 44 .99 –
- Special Shipping
- Color: Black
- Features: The ScreenBeam 960 Mounting Kit allows a ScreenBeam 960 wireless display receiver to be mounted, either utilizing the magnetic strip located in the center of the mounting kit unit, of with the optional adhesive (3M VHB sticker). Contents include one clear polybag containing: ScreenBeam 960 Mounting Kit Quick Setup Guide
- Weight: 0.35
- Model #: SB960MOUNT
- Item #: 9SIAFJ8B171591
- $ 27 .29 –
- Distance: 50m 165ft
- Control: Wireless
- Model #: OPPT-02-BK-BP
- $ 13 .99 (16 Offers) –
- Model #: 772468330509
- Item #: 9SIANRBHZV2122
- $ 12 .07 –
- Laser Pointer Supported: Red Laser Pointer
- Model #: K72425AM
- $ 53 .70 (7 Offers) –
- Power Supply: 1 x AAA Battery
- Distance: Up to 50.0 Feet
- Model #: AMP13US
- $ 55 .74 (7 Offers) –
- Type: Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz Wireless
- Power Supply: Rechargeable battery Max 4.45V 195mAh Li-ion Battery
- Operating Time: Up to 6 days
- Distance: 10m (32.8ft) in open area; up to 5m (16.4ft) in typical office environment
- Model #: IX7-00001
- $ 59 .97 (18 Offers) –
- Model #: MB0983KSJ8W
- Item #: 9SIA623GRS2771
- $ 33 .99 –
- Model #: MB09M6BC8B3
- Item #: 9SIA623GRS7543
- $ 43 .99 –
- Model #: MB09BQQHH83
- Item #: 9SIA623GRR9347
- Model #: MB09HZL1VN2
- Item #: 9SIA623GRS9619
- $ 45 .99 –
- Model #: MB08Q3G3PYT
- Item #: 9SIA623GRS1155
- $ 49 .99 –
- Model #: MB011X8FGOM
- Item #: 9SIA623GRP5076
- Model #: WM-MF01-A2-01423
- Item #: 9SIASEMFK09506
- $ 75 .26 –
- Distance: Up to 65 Feet
- Model #: K33374USA
- $ 41 .15 (8 Offers) –
- Model #: ZAswE-B07HH4PFNQ
- $ 30 .00 (4 Offers) –
- Model #: V50-200 Black
- $ 170 .00 (4 Offers) –
A wireless presenter, also known as a presentation remote, can give you confidence and make changing slides, starting video or audio and pointing to specific areas on the screen more convenient, especially if you are working by yourself. The lack of cables and wires also make for a neater setup. Being able to move around or at least step away from the computer can help to make your presentation more effective as you are able to engage with the audience or even get them involved with the proceedings. Along with KVM switches , a presentation remote can become an essential part of any presenter's kit.
Transmit Distance Leaves You Free to Engage With the Audience
These days, anything less than a 5-meter range wireless presenter is rare. Most Bluetooth® remotes will have a transmit distance of 30 feet (9 meters), which is adequate for those who prefer not to walk around too much or only do presentations in smaller rooms. No other hardware is needed for Bluetooth presenters--simply pair it with the computer. Radio frequency (RF) or wireless USB presenters work with a USB receiver and can transmit from 50 feet (15 meters) through 100 feet (30 meters). This makes them suitable for those who prefer to walk around the stage or into the audience while giving the presentation. A 2.4 GHz wireless presenter, whether Bluetooth or RF, also has the added benefit of not actually needing to point in a particular direction to make it work, unlike the older infrared remotes, so there is never any need to turn your back on the audience.
Functionality That Enhances Presentations
Remotes can come with fewer functions such as simply allowing you to click to the next slide or can have a combination of functions such as including a pointer, a mouse (cursor), a timer, controlling the music, and allowing you to keep track of the battery life of the remote and computer. The type of presentations that you do strongly influences which features you should choose when purchasing a wireless presenter. For example, pointers are great for showing particular areas of interest during the presentation. A cursor function can be useful for turning on webcams if there are interviews with people not in the room. It also allows you to be able to control the computer unencumbered, especially when paired with a set of gaming headphones . Depending on the design, there may be different buttons for each function or two buttons can be pushed simultaneously to perform a particular function. These buttons can be spread out across the surface of the remote, or be at the top or sides. Being able to access the buttons easily helps ensure you deliver a smooth, professional performance.
Ergonomics for Comfort and Ease of Use
The size and shape of each remote varies. Along with function and accessibility, size and shape are relevant considerations. After all, you want to be comfortable and relaxed while presenting. Choose from long, short, wide-format, square, rounded, or pen-style presentation remotes.
Robot or human?
Activate and hold the button to confirm that you’re human. Thank You!
©2023 Walmart Stores, Inc.
Presentation Remotes & Clickers
Free standard shipping on orders over $29.00.
- Valentine's day promo
- Holiday campaign
- VIP Campaign
- Ukraine promo
- Carbon Neutral
- Free Shipping
- Workspace Config
Presentation Remotes + Clickers
Shop wireless presenters with laser pointers. Featuring ergonomic designs, soft-touch material, and backlit buttons to make communicating easier.
Sorry, no products match all those filters
Please clear the filters and try again.
Clear all filters
R500s LASER PRESENTATION REMOTE
Spotlight presentation remote, r800 laser presentation remote, r400 laser presentation remote.
- Price - Low to High
- Price - High to Low
- Best Sellers
Compare up to 4 products
Item Subtotal: (Not Including Tax or Shipping)
SIGN UP FOR 15% OFF YOUR NEXT ORDER
We're glad to have you.
You are now subscribed to our Logitech Newsletter
We'll email you when this product becomes available for purchase
Get the latest from Logitech
Yes, I want to receive news and products emails from Logitech.
Thank you for signing up.
Wireless Presenter Remote, Presentation Clicker with Hyperlink & Volume Remote Control PowerPoint Office Presentation Clicker for Keynote/PPT/Mac/PC/Laptop(
Amazon.com : Presentation Clicker Wireless Presenter Remote Clicker for PowerPoint Presentation Remote, RF 2.4GHz USB Presentation Clicker PPT PowerPoint
Wireless Remote Presenters · Microsoft - Presenter+ - Matte Black · Logitech - R500s Presenter Bluetooth and USB Presentation Clicker - Graphite.
Satechi Bluetooth Smart Pointer · Logitech R800 · Doosl · Kensington K33374USA · DinoFire · Beboncool
Best Compatible: Kensington Wireless Presenter With Red Laser · $40.43 on Amazon ; Best Portable: Logitech R400 Laser Presentation Pointer.
A wireless presenter, also known as a presentation remote, can give you confidence and make changing slides, starting video or audio and pointing to specific
Laser Presentation Remote(1000+) · Power Point Clicker USB Wireless 2.4 GHz Remote Control Presentation with Laser Pointer for Windows & MAC · Logitech R500s
Universal Powerpoint Clicker(83) · Beboncool RF 2.4GHz Wireless Presenter Remote Presentation USB Control PowerPoint PPT Clicker · Power Point Clicker USB
Amid so many other PowerPoints and visual graphs, you can make yours stand out by using the best presentation remote for a smooth
Shop wireless presenters with laser pointers. Featuring ergonomic designs, soft-touch material, and backlit buttons to make communicating easier.